Skip to main content

Clip-On Earrings

Whenever I am asked to give a fun fact about myself, I know I have a good and shocking one: I do NOT have my ears pierced! Yep, you're shocked, lol. Everyone is always surprised about this factoid because I love style and fashion so much that people assume I have my ears pierced! 

In the past year, I think there has been movement towards making more clip-on styles of earrings. I always thought that I would just never be into earrings until some really cute designs of clip-ons came out. I have a couple of pairs, and would love to expand my collection. Today, I have rounded up a few places that have some v cute clip-on options!
Also, are there any other fellow non-ears-pierced gals out there?? And, are there any other brands that have great clip-on earrings??


Sweet and Spark // I look at their website almost daily to awe over their big collection of vintage designer clip-on earrings (and bag and more!!), and their own collection of earrings designed by one of their founders, Emilee Anne (her website!). She makes some beautiful statement pieces that I need in my collection! I love that they travel to source all of their vintage luxury finds, and shine them up so they are as good as new! Also, who knew that most earrings from back in the day were almost all clip-ons?!? I think that means I should add some sweet little Chanel earrings to my jewelry box πŸ˜‰. I LOVE that this is a women founded company with an element of sustainability, and these gals have incredible style and taste in fashion!!

Sweet & Spark Collection

Vintage Chanel Clip-ons



Lisi Lerch // I have seen this brand being worn by my favorite bloggers for YEARS. But until a few months ago, I had NO idea that most of their earring styles also come in clip on!! They have a very easy way to look at all of their clip-on options on their website: just click on earrings, and use the filters to select backing, then click clip-on. Lisi Lerch has very cute, preppy styles, like these fun white statement earrings, and these gold ones. I really wish their classic bows came in clip-on!
Cameran Earring
Natalie Earring

Amazon // My first pair of clip-on earrings that I bought as an adult are from Amazon. I have actually seen quite a few cute pairs, and all you have to do is search clip-on earrings. They have very, very affordable options, and are a good start if you are unsure about the feeling of wearing clip-ons. I have these ones, and they are nice and light, and the gateway earring to clip-ons.







As always,

#dontforgetyourpearls


Comments

  1. That is interesting! My mom doesn't have her ears pierced, either, but she doesn't wear any earrings. Any particular reason you don't want them? I know some people have allergies to certain metals and stuff like that. I'm sorry if that is being nosy. Those are gorgeous clip ons!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, no worries! I guess I just was to scared to do it as a little girl, and I just ended up never happening for me! It is probably a good things because I do have sensitive skin!

      Delete
  2. You've picked some good ones. My wallet is going to be sad.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Coastal Grandmother Aesthetic

  Who else has been loving the  Coastal Grandmother aesthetic trend on TikTok? I've been very engrossed in this trend that is actually not at all trendy and a nod to classic style, which I LOVE. Classic summer style is one of my favorite facets of classic style- linen dresses and pants, sun hats, walks on the beach and lots of rosΓ©. This is literally me. And I consider myself a grandmillennial, so coastal grandmother is not too far off. Some may call it coast-grand-millennial ;) ALSO, a couple of weeks ago the Today Show did a segment on the trend, and featured a clip from one of my coastal gran TikToks! These are things you need to create your own coastal grandmother aesthetic, the coastal grandmother starter kit if you will. You probably have most of these things in your closet if you are a fellow classic style lover, like myself. So lets all live our lives as if we lived in a Nancy Meyers movie, and have the best coastal grandmother girl summer. Coast Grandmother Essentials: - B

What I Packed for Rhode Island

  I am SO excited to be back on the East Coast for a bit. Today, we are driving to Rhode Island to spend the long weekend and celebrate my cousin's 30th birthday (thirty, flirting and thriving, right?!). I have only been to Rhode Island on one other occasion, and that was a marching band trip where we marched in the oldest Fourth of July celebration in the country. Thinking back on that, it was a very surreal experience that I am grateful for, and I am even more excited to get to go back to that state and explore as an adult. As soon as I knew we would be going to Rhode Island, I thought about the outfits for the trip. It invoked a sense of the classic East Coast prep style that I already love so much, and so I took that as my packing inspiration! The Kiel James Patrick store/brand is based out of Newport, RI, so I will definitely be visiting and I had to leave room in my suitcase for some new KJP pieces. I haven't had to pack for travel in awhile, so I decided to take a new ap

Favorite Spots: St. Paul, MN

I have been thinking about Minnesota lately, and felt like reminiscing on some of my favorite spots in St. Paul, MN. Most people hear a city in Minnesota, and think Minneapolis. Although I love the treasures of Minneapolis, I went to college in St. Paul (Roll Toms πŸ˜ŠπŸ’œ), and lived there for 6 years, so it has a special place in my heart. First off, lets get familiar with this city. St. Paul is the state capitol of MN!! It is NOT Minneapolis as so many people think! It is the older of the Twin Cities, and I think has more charm. Its divided into neighborhoods like any other city, and some of the best spots, are little neighborhood gems. The Twin Cities are both equally "Foodie" places, and we love some craft breweries/distilleries, and good eats!! Grandview Theatre pictured above! Used to walk there during college just to get popcorn! Merriam Park University of St. Thomas - my alma matter! (I surprisingly do not have any good pics of UST..) Izzie's Ice Cre