Skip to main content

Small Business Gift Guide

 

Today, I have one of my extra gift guides launching! I will be launching my extra guides on Wednesdays; I do not think I will have one every week, but we will see! I am so excited to share this small business gift guide with you because I have so much love for these companies, AND 2020 is definitely the year to make sure we shop small to keep our favorite small businesses afloat. If you haven't seen my core gift guides, you can check them out here!











Margaux Flats: You can use code libby10 for 10% off of your Margaux purchase. I love this women founded brand, and am so happy to be part of the Margaux family as an ambassador. All of their shoes are hand made in Spain, and are SO incredibly comfortable. I have been wearing my Demi flats all the time, and also have and own a pair of loafers and a pair of booties!

KNC Retinol Patches: I hear nothing but amazing things about these eye patches/masks. I am going to order some for my mom for Christmas because she loves a good retinol eye product situation. Right now, you can buy them at Sephora AND its the Sephora sale!!

Riley Sheehey Art: I have been following Riley on Instagram for a few years, and am so obsessed with her watercolor art. She recently relaunched her shop, and it looks great. I have had my eyes on this ginger jar+hydrangea print for a while, and all of her prints are so fun!

Tuckernuck Dress: Tuckernuck is a women founded company that specializes in curated clothing for that preppy, polished, classic, americana look. This black watch plaid dress is SO cute. I love the pieces they launch in their own collection, and the pieces they source for their site. Try code FUN15 for 15% off!

House of Noa Mat: I see so many people that have these mats in the their kitchen and in their home, and they love them. I love that they are form and function because sometimes a kitchen mat is not cute, but these are beautiful. They also make yoga mats, and I will link them if they are in stock! These mats would be a great gift for a parent, or someone who moved!

Chappywrap: I have wanted one of these blankets for so long, and it is at the top of my wishlist this year. All of my friends that have one are obsessed, and do not use any other blankets, now! I am pretty sure this is a mother-daughter started business! They also just restocked a bunch of their blankets!!

Dudley Stephens Fleece: You can use this link for $25 off your first fleece! I feel like everyone knows my deep love for Dudley Stephens fleece. I wear one almost every day, and it is like wearing a hug, but cozier. In the past few years, they have grown in popularity, and have released so many new styles, colors, and fleece types. My favorite is the Park Slope in Vello fleece!

Briogeo Hair Set: Sephora carries this brand, and it was actually an option for this years birthday gift for Insiders. I chose the Briogeo gift, and the products were great on my hair, and I love that it is a clean beauty brand. I feel like guys and gals appreciate great hair care, hah. Definitely shop it now at Sephora to get it during the sale!

KristenDianaDesigns Necklace: You can use code LLPEARLS  for 10% off your order! I recently partnered with this brand on some Instagram posts, and I fell in love with the jewelry when Kristen first reached out to me. Kristen and I have the same philosophy of pearls and that is that you can and should wear them with everything everyday! Definitely check out her pieces because she hand makes them, and they are beautiful, and you can get 10% off with my code :)

Line+Cleat Tumbler: I also worked with Line + Cleat on an Instagram post, and love this husband and wife curated brand that wants to bring the East Coast preppy/classic style to the Midwest (they are based in Chicago). They have some really cute things, and I just want to decorate my future home with it all. They also just launched an email news letter, so be sure to sign up!!

Lake Pajamas: This is another item that has been on my wishlist for a while, but this year, I am making it happen. I hear nothing but amazing things about these soft, soft jammies. There is a pajama style for everyone's likeness- I am eyeing the shorts + long sleeve, and the pants + long sleeve sets.

Hill House Home Nap Dress: This is a new to me brand that is woman founded, and they specialize in something called the Nap Dress. On a whim, I purchased my first one when their holiday prints launched, and am SO pumped for its arrival. They also have bedding, pajamas, robes and more! Here is a link for $20 off of $100! I will keep you updated about my Nap Dress on Instagram when it arrives.

Penny Linn Designs Needlepoint: Krista, behind Covering The Bases blog, launched her own needlepoint shop this fall! I have taken up this hobby in 2020, and am kind obsessed with searching and finding new canvases. Krista's shop has fun themed canvases for TV shows and NYC. She is doing a restock in mid November, so sign up for her emails so you can be ready! (Also give her a follow and read her blog because she is my fave and I think we'd be bff's, lol!)

Carolina Dandy Monogram Napkins: Addison is the owner of this sweet shop, and I wish I could have fit way more of her pieces on this collage, hah. She has fun pieces for home decor and entertainment. She can personalize essentially anything, and you get to pick the color and design of the monograms! And, she is just the sweetest gal!!

Estelle Coupes: This company is a line of the most beautiful colored glassware: Estelle Colored Glass. Champagne coupes are my preferred way to drink bubbly, and these blue ones are just stunning. They also have cake stands, which are equally as beautiful, would be a fun hostess gift to give (even though we won't have big holiday parties, maybe just gift it to the family member who usually hosts everyone for the holiday!)

Adler Grier Pearl Pendant: This is a women founded jewelry brand that I have worked with for the past year. They have so many fun pearl designs like necklaces, bracelets and earrings! Katie, one of the founders, is such a sweet gal! Go check our her pieces!

The Tiny Tassel Headband: The Tiny Tassel is a small business based out of Charleston, SC. Mimi, the founder, hand makes tassel earrings in every color imaginable. She also stocks some adorable clothing, and these headbands! I thought the green gingham was festive for the holidays, and it is definitely on my wishlist!


As always,

#dontforgetyourpearls


Shop the post:



Comments

  1. I absolutely love your picks! The Margaux Flats, the Nap Dress, the Chappy Wrap & the needlepoint canvas are just a few of my favorites. So many good ones!
    xo,
    Emily
    emilygodoy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe yay! Thanks so much, girl! So many goodies on my wishlist, too haha! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Coastal Grandmother Aesthetic

  Who else has been loving the  Coastal Grandmother aesthetic trend on TikTok? I've been very engrossed in this trend that is actually not at all trendy and a nod to classic style, which I LOVE. Classic summer style is one of my favorite facets of classic style- linen dresses and pants, sun hats, walks on the beach and lots of rosΓ©. This is literally me. And I consider myself a grandmillennial, so coastal grandmother is not too far off. Some may call it coast-grand-millennial ;) ALSO, a couple of weeks ago the Today Show did a segment on the trend, and featured a clip from one of my coastal gran TikToks! These are things you need to create your own coastal grandmother aesthetic, the coastal grandmother starter kit if you will. You probably have most of these things in your closet if you are a fellow classic style lover, like myself. So lets all live our lives as if we lived in a Nancy Meyers movie, and have the best coastal grandmother girl summer. Coast Grandmother Essentials: - B

What I Packed for Rhode Island

  I am SO excited to be back on the East Coast for a bit. Today, we are driving to Rhode Island to spend the long weekend and celebrate my cousin's 30th birthday (thirty, flirting and thriving, right?!). I have only been to Rhode Island on one other occasion, and that was a marching band trip where we marched in the oldest Fourth of July celebration in the country. Thinking back on that, it was a very surreal experience that I am grateful for, and I am even more excited to get to go back to that state and explore as an adult. As soon as I knew we would be going to Rhode Island, I thought about the outfits for the trip. It invoked a sense of the classic East Coast prep style that I already love so much, and so I took that as my packing inspiration! The Kiel James Patrick store/brand is based out of Newport, RI, so I will definitely be visiting and I had to leave room in my suitcase for some new KJP pieces. I haven't had to pack for travel in awhile, so I decided to take a new ap

Favorite Spots: St. Paul, MN

I have been thinking about Minnesota lately, and felt like reminiscing on some of my favorite spots in St. Paul, MN. Most people hear a city in Minnesota, and think Minneapolis. Although I love the treasures of Minneapolis, I went to college in St. Paul (Roll Toms πŸ˜ŠπŸ’œ), and lived there for 6 years, so it has a special place in my heart. First off, lets get familiar with this city. St. Paul is the state capitol of MN!! It is NOT Minneapolis as so many people think! It is the older of the Twin Cities, and I think has more charm. Its divided into neighborhoods like any other city, and some of the best spots, are little neighborhood gems. The Twin Cities are both equally "Foodie" places, and we love some craft breweries/distilleries, and good eats!! Grandview Theatre pictured above! Used to walk there during college just to get popcorn! Merriam Park University of St. Thomas - my alma matter! (I surprisingly do not have any good pics of UST..) Izzie's Ice Cre