Skip to main content

Spring Sephora Sale

 


The spring sale at Sephora starts tomorrow, so today I have a big post with favorites and picks from Sephora. I have broken it into sections with skincare, hair and makeup, and highlighted my top picks from each section. Below, I have included many more picks from each section that I love and didn't quite make my top favorites, cult favorites and things I want to try!

*The sale starts tomorrow for Rouge members with 20% off, then VIB's can shop on 4/13 with15% off, and Insiders can shop on 4/15 with 10% off!*


SKINCARE:

Fresh Soy Face Cleanser- This has been my only face wash for the past several years. I love it! It is gentle but cleansing if that makes sense..it leaves your face clean without feeling like you stripped it of natural oils or used a harsh chemical. I always recommend this one to friends who need a better cleanser!

Sunday Riley Luna Night Oil- I have repurchased this several times! It is a night oil with retinol that is pretty gentle, in my opinion. I always notice a difference in my skin the morning after I've used it, and have noticed a big difference over all from using it for over a year now!

Supergoop Daily Dose Vitamin C + SPF- I have not been using this one for very long, maybe a month, but it is SO good! You really need to wear SPF if you use a vitamin C serum, so this is both. My skin feels so much more protected now that I have started to use this daily, and I can see the benefits from the added vitamin C!

Caudalie Pore Minimizing Toner- I have been trying toners for more acne prone skin/maskne for a while, and this one has been the best one I have tried. I definitely feel like I have had less maskne and less breakouts, and now I really want to try the accompanying serum! [I am also very interested in this toner from Paula's Choice.]

Sunday Riley CEO Glow- I know, another vitamin C serum, but this one is really good and one that i have been using for over a year now. I think the percent vitamin C is a bit higher than the Supergoop one above, so that ability to reduce hyperpigmentation and such is a bit more powerful. But, you need to be sure to wear an SPF with this one because just vitamin C can make your skin super sensitive to sun and actually cause dark spots and not erase them!


HAIR:

Dyson AirWrap- I think we know my feelings on my AirWrap..and that is that I love it!! It is seriously so worth the investment and your hair will thank you. I literally have not used any other hair tool since getting the Dyson (except for a curling iron like twice). Your hair looks incredible with this! Think of it as a salon blowout every time you use it- those are $50+, so using the AirWrap just 7-8 times with that in mind, it actually pays for itself!! Now is the time to get one, I have a feeling they will sell out quickly!

Moroccanoil Dry Shampoo- The only dry shampoo I have used since college. Nothing else compares, in my opinion! It soaks up oil so well, and does not leave your hair gritty, but super soft with volume. I love that it comes in light tones and dark tones so it will not leave much of a white cast no matter your hair color. I have tried other very popular brands of dry shampoo from Sephora, and those have sandy textures that do not soak up oil well and have too powerful of scents (and start to build up in your hair after a bit, gross!). Try the Moroccanoil!!

Drunk Elephant Scalp Scrub- This was honestly an impulse buy last summer, and its incredible, haha. If you are a dry shampoo user, or try not to wash your hair too often, you need to try this. It is a scrub you massage into your scalp and let sit for about 10 minutes before you shower, and it seriously works so well to gently work out product and dry skin build up! I use it once a week, and my scalp looks and feels a lot healthier. It is also an amazing body scrub!!


MAKEUP:

NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer- This has been one of my favorite concealers for a few years now. I love the creamy texture because it never feels dry under your eyes, and I have never had a problem with flaking under my eyes either. It also does a good job to brighten! They make a mini size that is perfect to try it out.

YSL Radiant Under Eye Concealer- This is a fairly new product of mine, but I had to include it because I am obsessed! I wear it over my concealer, and it really, really brightens up the under eye and offsets any dark circles or discoloration. The other day I did not want to wear a lot of makeup, and just wore this under my eyes and mascara, and it looked so good alone and had great coverage. This is a must try!!

Charlotte Tilbury Setting Powder- I have tried many setting powders, and this might be my favorite. I never feel like I look cake-y from the powder, and it is the perfect amount of matte. It is also pretty buildable, so you can really set your creamy make up or matte your oily areas to your exact liking. I have also been dying to try the infamous Charlotte Tilbury lipstick.

Lancome Lash Primer- This is one of the best eye lash primers I have tried. I have tried quite a few because I have pretty short, blonde lashes, but this Lancome has been a favorite. You can really layer up the coats of it, and it does not get clumpy or flake off. Your mascara goes over it very well, too. If I am going to do a more full glam makeup, then I love a nice full lash and using this primer does it for me!


SHOP ALL OF MY SEPHORA PICKS:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coastal Grandmother Aesthetic

  Who else has been loving the  Coastal Grandmother aesthetic trend on TikTok? I've been very engrossed in this trend that is actually not at all trendy and a nod to classic style, which I LOVE. Classic summer style is one of my favorite facets of classic style- linen dresses and pants, sun hats, walks on the beach and lots of rosΓ©. This is literally me. And I consider myself a grandmillennial, so coastal grandmother is not too far off. Some may call it coast-grand-millennial ;) ALSO, a couple of weeks ago the Today Show did a segment on the trend, and featured a clip from one of my coastal gran TikToks! These are things you need to create your own coastal grandmother aesthetic, the coastal grandmother starter kit if you will. You probably have most of these things in your closet if you are a fellow classic style lover, like myself. So lets all live our lives as if we lived in a Nancy Meyers movie, and have the best coastal grandmother girl summer. Coast Grandmother Essentials: - B

What I Packed for Rhode Island

  I am SO excited to be back on the East Coast for a bit. Today, we are driving to Rhode Island to spend the long weekend and celebrate my cousin's 30th birthday (thirty, flirting and thriving, right?!). I have only been to Rhode Island on one other occasion, and that was a marching band trip where we marched in the oldest Fourth of July celebration in the country. Thinking back on that, it was a very surreal experience that I am grateful for, and I am even more excited to get to go back to that state and explore as an adult. As soon as I knew we would be going to Rhode Island, I thought about the outfits for the trip. It invoked a sense of the classic East Coast prep style that I already love so much, and so I took that as my packing inspiration! The Kiel James Patrick store/brand is based out of Newport, RI, so I will definitely be visiting and I had to leave room in my suitcase for some new KJP pieces. I haven't had to pack for travel in awhile, so I decided to take a new ap

Favorite Spots: St. Paul, MN

I have been thinking about Minnesota lately, and felt like reminiscing on some of my favorite spots in St. Paul, MN. Most people hear a city in Minnesota, and think Minneapolis. Although I love the treasures of Minneapolis, I went to college in St. Paul (Roll Toms πŸ˜ŠπŸ’œ), and lived there for 6 years, so it has a special place in my heart. First off, lets get familiar with this city. St. Paul is the state capitol of MN!! It is NOT Minneapolis as so many people think! It is the older of the Twin Cities, and I think has more charm. Its divided into neighborhoods like any other city, and some of the best spots, are little neighborhood gems. The Twin Cities are both equally "Foodie" places, and we love some craft breweries/distilleries, and good eats!! Grandview Theatre pictured above! Used to walk there during college just to get popcorn! Merriam Park University of St. Thomas - my alma matter! (I surprisingly do not have any good pics of UST..) Izzie's Ice Cre