Skip to main content

What I'm Loving no. 25

 

Its somehow May, and I missed my favorites post for March! Where is the time actually going? I have combine the past couple of months into one big favorites post!


FAVORITES FROM MARCH + APRIL

Nap Dress - I finally got my hands on a blue botanical printed nap dress and it does not disappoint! This is my third nap dress if that tells you anything hah. This one may be sold out or have limited sizes left, but keep checking the site because they often add random stock to some items!

Getting Vaccinated! - I now have both doses of vaccines in me! I am so so grateful for science, and to be a part of the scientific community- all my education and degrees are in biology/global health/biomedical science! Its crazy to think about how we all felt one year ago to today. Now that I have both doses, I do have an itch to travel, but do not feel 100% about flying. We'll see about that when we get closer to summer! 

More time outside - I am so grateful that we were able to safely drive to Florida because the sun and warm weather were much needed after staying in all winter. Now that it is May, Minnesota is slowly starting to warm up, and we have been going on daily outside walks again. Fresh air is so good for you body and mind, so I think it is making us happier including the dog!

Supergoop Daily Dose - I have been using this for maybe a month (or more?) now, and I really like it! It has vitamin C + SPF, which is the perfect combination. I think I am hooked on the Supergoop brand, and need to try some of their other SPF products!


LOOKING AND LOVING:

Tuckernuck Market Tote - I saw this while perusing their new arrivals, and you just can't beat the price point for a straw market tote!

Blue Espadrilles - I wear my cream espadrilles so often that I am in the market for another pair. I thought this blue would be a great addition and compliment any outfit in my spring + summer wardrobe. [Also, did you see my Instagram Reel on how to actually wear/tie you espadrilles?!]

Exercise Dress - This has been on my wishlist since last summer. So when I saw it in a new launch with new colors, I ordered it immediately! Last year whenever it was restocked, they sold out so quickly! If it is in you size, don't wait on it, order it now!! I will do a full review when I get it in the mail.

JB x Neely + Chloe Pre-Order - I missed out on the original launch, and have regrets ahah! I have a different Mini Lady Bag and love it, so I figured I would get so much use out of another one and love the JB designs!!

Stackable Jewelry Boxes - As I am writing this, my mom asked for some kind of jewelry tray for her earrings, and I found this one. I ordered the tray for her but will definitely be purchasing one for myself in the near future! TY Mom for making me find this and want it.

Bow Slides - Ok this is the last one here, hah. But these just launched and I looove them! Next to my espadrilles, I wear slides all summer long. I love the bow detail on these, and know they are handmade in Italy quality, and will last for forever! Use my code SARAHFLINT-BALIBBYM to take $50 off!


CURRENTLY READING:

Would Like to Meet - I finished this one a couple of weeks ago, and loved it! It is such a cute rom com that made me laugh out loud many times. I really need to see this as a movie some day.

The Royal We - I am over halfway through this one and love how dishy it is. I like any book that is royals themed. I have no clue how this one is going to end but I am excited to find out and to read the sequel.


RECENT BLOG POSTS:

A Born on Fifth Dress

Needlepoint Wishlist

Nautical Stripes


As always,

#dontforgetyourpearls


SHOP THE POST:


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Coastal Grandmother Aesthetic

  Who else has been loving the  Coastal Grandmother aesthetic trend on TikTok? I've been very engrossed in this trend that is actually not at all trendy and a nod to classic style, which I LOVE. Classic summer style is one of my favorite facets of classic style- linen dresses and pants, sun hats, walks on the beach and lots of rosΓ©. This is literally me. And I consider myself a grandmillennial, so coastal grandmother is not too far off. Some may call it coast-grand-millennial ;) ALSO, a couple of weeks ago the Today Show did a segment on the trend, and featured a clip from one of my coastal gran TikToks! These are things you need to create your own coastal grandmother aesthetic, the coastal grandmother starter kit if you will. You probably have most of these things in your closet if you are a fellow classic style lover, like myself. So lets all live our lives as if we lived in a Nancy Meyers movie, and have the best coastal grandmother girl summer. Coast Grandmother Essentials: - B

What I Packed for Rhode Island

  I am SO excited to be back on the East Coast for a bit. Today, we are driving to Rhode Island to spend the long weekend and celebrate my cousin's 30th birthday (thirty, flirting and thriving, right?!). I have only been to Rhode Island on one other occasion, and that was a marching band trip where we marched in the oldest Fourth of July celebration in the country. Thinking back on that, it was a very surreal experience that I am grateful for, and I am even more excited to get to go back to that state and explore as an adult. As soon as I knew we would be going to Rhode Island, I thought about the outfits for the trip. It invoked a sense of the classic East Coast prep style that I already love so much, and so I took that as my packing inspiration! The Kiel James Patrick store/brand is based out of Newport, RI, so I will definitely be visiting and I had to leave room in my suitcase for some new KJP pieces. I haven't had to pack for travel in awhile, so I decided to take a new ap

Favorite Spots: St. Paul, MN

I have been thinking about Minnesota lately, and felt like reminiscing on some of my favorite spots in St. Paul, MN. Most people hear a city in Minnesota, and think Minneapolis. Although I love the treasures of Minneapolis, I went to college in St. Paul (Roll Toms πŸ˜ŠπŸ’œ), and lived there for 6 years, so it has a special place in my heart. First off, lets get familiar with this city. St. Paul is the state capitol of MN!! It is NOT Minneapolis as so many people think! It is the older of the Twin Cities, and I think has more charm. Its divided into neighborhoods like any other city, and some of the best spots, are little neighborhood gems. The Twin Cities are both equally "Foodie" places, and we love some craft breweries/distilleries, and good eats!! Grandview Theatre pictured above! Used to walk there during college just to get popcorn! Merriam Park University of St. Thomas - my alma matter! (I surprisingly do not have any good pics of UST..) Izzie's Ice Cre