Skip to main content

Travel Diary: Boston Trip 2018

A little over one year ago, I took a trip with my best friend to Boston! We found round trip airfare for $90, and spontaneously bought it, and took a nice vacay. It was such an amazing trip! We were there for a few days during Memorial Day Weekend, and we felt like we did EVERYTHING!! Be prepared for a lot of pictures haha! (Better late than never for posting this, right?!)

DAY 1:
~We had an early flight to Boston, and hit the ground running with a trip to Sam Adams, and then exploring some historical places in Boston. 




DAY 2
~We took a day trip out to Salem via the ferry. What a gorgeous day! I highly recommend this if you have time while in the area. 



Note to self: come back to Salem, and stay in this B and B.





DAY 3
~Embraced the tourist-ness, and walked the ENTIRE freedom trail. We also stopped by the Boston Commons, and Acorn Street in Beacon Hill. 







DAY 4
~I felt more connected to Elle Woods as we paid a visit to Harvard...however the Yard was closed for the alumni reunion, so if you want to walk the Yard, do not come visit over memorial day weekend.
~We also went to Fenway, but did not realize it was game day...but we found a place to have drinks that overlooked the ballpark!


Always have a sweet treat at Tatte.




Hope you enjoyed my Boston re-cap. Do you have any fun plans this summer? Let me know below!

As always,

#dontforgetyourpearls

Comments

  1. What a fun trip-and what a deal for plane tickets! Looks like you did so much during your time there. Such a fun city!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a fun city!! So much do to and eat ahah :)
      xx Libby

      Delete
  2. I'm from Boston and I can't say I've done most of these activities. There's still so much I have to do! I'm glad you enjoyed your trip!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha there is a lot to explore in the city!! I just love history, so I had to do all of the historical touristy things, lol!! Hope to go back soon!
      xx Libby

      Delete
  3. Ill be there in October. Im so excited!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay, I am jealous! It is such a fun city to explore, have a blast!!
      xx Libby

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Thanksgiving Look

Turtleneck  |   Skirt  |   Tights  |   Boots Thanksgiving is only one week away! I am excited to go home, and spend time with my family and friends. This is a holiday that is HARD to dress for. On one hand, you want to wear joggers and a big sweater because of all of the yummy food and treats. On the other hand, you want to dress up, or slightly dress up while still feeling comfy. Hence, the big dressing dilemma: how to create the right look for your kind of holiday? I like to dress it up a little , without wearing a cocktail outfit or gown, haha. I created this look for a dressy, casual look. It is an easy outfit to put together, and I bet you have some similar pieces in your closet! A turtleneck, plaid skirt and tights is such a classic fall look that is also great for this holiday. It is kind of an easy dressing equation too because it is so easy to mix and match what you have in your closet, or buy one new piece that you know will go with an...

My Gal Meets Glam Collection

Hello! You might have already figured this out, but I have a serious obsession with every single Gal Meets Glam dress and collection . I feel like I am starting to grow quite the collection of the insanely beautiful dresses. I recently did a poll on my Instagram, and you guys said that you wanted to see my collection. I have compiled pictures from older posts, and from my iPhone to show you! I have purchased all of these on sale, or received them as gifts (thanks mom). I think getting them on sale is my secret for buying Gal Meets Glam dresses. They are 100% worth the investment, and will always be in style because they are such classic pieces and silhouettes. A new collection comes out about every month, and every month I look at it, and think: I want it all!! The next drop is March 13th, and I am so excited!! I have added the name of each dress below the picture. Because these are from the "older" collections, I cannot find most of the links. But here are my tips if you...

What I'm Loving (+ GIVEAWAY!!!)

Here is the first What I'm Loving of 2019! I've really been into some very classic pieces at the start of this new year, and loving some old favorites! Classic Tan Trench //  I had my eye on this one from J. Crew for a LONG time. The other week, it was 25% off, I had a J. Crew gift card, AND I had $15 dollars in J. Crew rewards money, so I HAD to get it!! I am obsessed, and I cannot wait to wear it on repeat this spring!! Here are some more cute options that are on good sale!!: Tan Trench 1 , Tan Trench 2 .  Simple Closet Staple Pieces // I have been on Pinterest pinning a lot of more classic staple pieces. Things like simple solid colored turtle necks and sweaters. I recently bought this sweater from Tuckernuck , and have been wearing it on repeat! It is so easy to style well, and style differently. I recently wore it with black watch plaid pants and loafers. Loafers are another classic piece that I recently added to my wardrobe. My mom surprised me, and sent me these...