Skip to main content

A little blue dress





Dress  |  Similar bag (on sale!!)  |  Similar flats

I think the title of this post should really be: the dress I wore the other day that got so many compliments, and I need to tell you about. But, this would be a bit long winded for a title, ahah! I am serious though, like, this dress!! The amount of sweet, kind words about this dress should really be given to Gal Meets Glam because wow!!!

I am wearing the Addison dress in this beautiful light blue that is almost like a lighter, muted Tiffany blue color. It is gorgeous! It is also a nice light cotton material, perfect for the HOT weather we have been having on the East Coast. (also, a type of dress that I talked about in my most recent What I'm Loving). 

It is a true wrap dress, and the fabric has the perfect amount of stretch. I wear my true size in the dress/Gal Meets Glam, but because it is a wrap dress, you could size down if you wanted to. I love a wrap dress because you can fit it to the size you need that day. Again, it is beautiful, easy and breezy! (AND, you will get all the complements when you wear it!!) 

I paired it with a navy hand bag, and some pointed toe flats to go with a somewhat dressed up summer look that was perfect for wandering at The Met, and drinking champagne at The Plaza. I can never say enough good things about this dress or the Gal Meets Glam collection! You guys know my love for these feminine, timeless dresses. 


As always,

#dontforgetyourpearls

Comments

  1. I hadn't seen this dress earlier, but girl is it pretty! You know how to make it work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww you are the sweetest!! Thank you so much, girly!! have a great day :)
      xx Libby

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Thanksgiving Look

Turtleneck  |   Skirt  |   Tights  |   Boots Thanksgiving is only one week away! I am excited to go home, and spend time with my family and friends. This is a holiday that is HARD to dress for. On one hand, you want to wear joggers and a big sweater because of all of the yummy food and treats. On the other hand, you want to dress up, or slightly dress up while still feeling comfy. Hence, the big dressing dilemma: how to create the right look for your kind of holiday? I like to dress it up a little , without wearing a cocktail outfit or gown, haha. I created this look for a dressy, casual look. It is an easy outfit to put together, and I bet you have some similar pieces in your closet! A turtleneck, plaid skirt and tights is such a classic fall look that is also great for this holiday. It is kind of an easy dressing equation too because it is so easy to mix and match what you have in your closet, or buy one new piece that you know will go with an...

My Gal Meets Glam Collection

Hello! You might have already figured this out, but I have a serious obsession with every single Gal Meets Glam dress and collection . I feel like I am starting to grow quite the collection of the insanely beautiful dresses. I recently did a poll on my Instagram, and you guys said that you wanted to see my collection. I have compiled pictures from older posts, and from my iPhone to show you! I have purchased all of these on sale, or received them as gifts (thanks mom). I think getting them on sale is my secret for buying Gal Meets Glam dresses. They are 100% worth the investment, and will always be in style because they are such classic pieces and silhouettes. A new collection comes out about every month, and every month I look at it, and think: I want it all!! The next drop is March 13th, and I am so excited!! I have added the name of each dress below the picture. Because these are from the "older" collections, I cannot find most of the links. But here are my tips if you...

What I'm Loving (+ GIVEAWAY!!!)

Here is the first What I'm Loving of 2019! I've really been into some very classic pieces at the start of this new year, and loving some old favorites! Classic Tan Trench //  I had my eye on this one from J. Crew for a LONG time. The other week, it was 25% off, I had a J. Crew gift card, AND I had $15 dollars in J. Crew rewards money, so I HAD to get it!! I am obsessed, and I cannot wait to wear it on repeat this spring!! Here are some more cute options that are on good sale!!: Tan Trench 1 , Tan Trench 2 .  Simple Closet Staple Pieces // I have been on Pinterest pinning a lot of more classic staple pieces. Things like simple solid colored turtle necks and sweaters. I recently bought this sweater from Tuckernuck , and have been wearing it on repeat! It is so easy to style well, and style differently. I recently wore it with black watch plaid pants and loafers. Loafers are another classic piece that I recently added to my wardrobe. My mom surprised me, and sent me these...