Skip to main content

Lilly Love




The other day I wore this Lilly Pulitzer shirt dress. I got sooo many questions and comments about the dress, so I am featuring it on here (it was also fabulous to take some pics during MN golden hour)! I actually think this dress came out last fall sometime, but I have still had my eye on it. The last time I was home, I found it in my favorite store that carries Lilly Pulitzer called Melly. I was so so excited that they still had a few sizes, and I had to have it!

The dress is a midi length. I am 5'9", and it hits perfectly between the knee and ankle. It is a nice cotton material with stretch, which I love. I think it runs true to size; usually wear a small or 4-6 in Lilly, and this dress is a 4. Because of the stretch, this dress is so so comfy, and you could size down in it depending on how you like it fitted (still think it is pretty TTS).

Because the dress is from a couple seasons back, it can be hard to find. It is still available on the Lilly Pulitzer website, but just in some sizes. I have seen it pop up on Nordstrom periodically, so they might be restocking it? I have also seen it on Poshmark, and of course there still might be a few left in Lilly Pulitzer signature stores like my favorite, Melly!




As always,

#dontforgetyourpearls

Comments

  1. I love your dress and that bag is so cute! Great post girl!

    xoxo,
    Juliana Grace | www.julianagraceblogspace.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much!! I have been obsessed with that little gingham bag! :)

      xx Libby

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Thanksgiving Look

Turtleneck  |   Skirt  |   Tights  |   Boots Thanksgiving is only one week away! I am excited to go home, and spend time with my family and friends. This is a holiday that is HARD to dress for. On one hand, you want to wear joggers and a big sweater because of all of the yummy food and treats. On the other hand, you want to dress up, or slightly dress up while still feeling comfy. Hence, the big dressing dilemma: how to create the right look for your kind of holiday? I like to dress it up a little , without wearing a cocktail outfit or gown, haha. I created this look for a dressy, casual look. It is an easy outfit to put together, and I bet you have some similar pieces in your closet! A turtleneck, plaid skirt and tights is such a classic fall look that is also great for this holiday. It is kind of an easy dressing equation too because it is so easy to mix and match what you have in your closet, or buy one new piece that you know will go with an...

My Gal Meets Glam Collection

Hello! You might have already figured this out, but I have a serious obsession with every single Gal Meets Glam dress and collection . I feel like I am starting to grow quite the collection of the insanely beautiful dresses. I recently did a poll on my Instagram, and you guys said that you wanted to see my collection. I have compiled pictures from older posts, and from my iPhone to show you! I have purchased all of these on sale, or received them as gifts (thanks mom). I think getting them on sale is my secret for buying Gal Meets Glam dresses. They are 100% worth the investment, and will always be in style because they are such classic pieces and silhouettes. A new collection comes out about every month, and every month I look at it, and think: I want it all!! The next drop is March 13th, and I am so excited!! I have added the name of each dress below the picture. Because these are from the "older" collections, I cannot find most of the links. But here are my tips if you...

What I'm Loving (+ GIVEAWAY!!!)

Here is the first What I'm Loving of 2019! I've really been into some very classic pieces at the start of this new year, and loving some old favorites! Classic Tan Trench //  I had my eye on this one from J. Crew for a LONG time. The other week, it was 25% off, I had a J. Crew gift card, AND I had $15 dollars in J. Crew rewards money, so I HAD to get it!! I am obsessed, and I cannot wait to wear it on repeat this spring!! Here are some more cute options that are on good sale!!: Tan Trench 1 , Tan Trench 2 .  Simple Closet Staple Pieces // I have been on Pinterest pinning a lot of more classic staple pieces. Things like simple solid colored turtle necks and sweaters. I recently bought this sweater from Tuckernuck , and have been wearing it on repeat! It is so easy to style well, and style differently. I recently wore it with black watch plaid pants and loafers. Loafers are another classic piece that I recently added to my wardrobe. My mom surprised me, and sent me these...