Skip to main content

A night with GMG + Margaux

Thank you, Thomas, for directing us for a killer photo!
My shoes  |  Julia's shoes  |  Julia's coat

What a night this was. It was basically one my dreams come true. Earlier in the week, Gal Meets Glam launched their first coat collection in NYC! And, last month, they launched their shoe collection with Margaux! So to celebrate the new GMG collections, they had a little event at the Margaux store in the West Village, NYC. It was a gross, rainy day, but I was attending no matter what! Julia, Thomas, the GMG team, and the Margaux team were all there! They even had the new coats to try on!! I knew I had to pull out all the stops for the outfit, and wore a favorite GMG dress from last winter, and my new GMG x Margaux pink velvet loafers

It was such a gorgeous night, and I did try on every single coat, multiple times, and convinced some gals that they need to try on the GMG loafers!! I loved all of the coats. They are beautiful, and exactly what you expect from Julia, and GMG. The shoes are also incredible, and I think I need to add the ones that Julia was wearing to my collection.





Wish this one wasn't wool, so I could wear it!




I did end up ordering one of the coats, but you will have to wait and find out what one I ordered! I am  honestly still on a high from this night, and have felt so creative and inspired lately. It was a blast to meet some other gals who love GMG as much as I do, and to chat with both teams! I am super excited to get my coat in the mail, and to wear it all fall and winter long! Cheers to #GMGCoats and #GMGxMargaux 💖

As always

#dontforgetyourpearls

PS- Happy 100th post on PWP! It is fitting that my 100 is sharing this magical night with my favorite brands!! Cheers!!


Comments

  1. It looks like such a fun time and all of those coats are gorgeous!!!
    Xo, Kelsey
    www.petiteinherheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks, Kelsey! It was!! I wanted to take home every single coat, ahah!! :)
      xx Libby

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on your 100th post! What an AMAZING way to celebrate and a wonderful evening with Julia! Dream night!
    Caitlin
    LemonadePressBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Caitlin!! I did not even realize this was going to be number 100 until I was looking at the numbers, haha! It was a great night, and a complete dream!! Hope you had a great weekend! :)
      xx Libby

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Coastal Grandmother Aesthetic

  Who else has been loving the  Coastal Grandmother aesthetic trend on TikTok? I've been very engrossed in this trend that is actually not at all trendy and a nod to classic style, which I LOVE. Classic summer style is one of my favorite facets of classic style- linen dresses and pants, sun hats, walks on the beach and lots of rosé. This is literally me. And I consider myself a grandmillennial, so coastal grandmother is not too far off. Some may call it coast-grand-millennial ;) ALSO, a couple of weeks ago the Today Show did a segment on the trend, and featured a clip from one of my coastal gran TikToks! These are things you need to create your own coastal grandmother aesthetic, the coastal grandmother starter kit if you will. You probably have most of these things in your closet if you are a fellow classic style lover, like myself. So lets all live our lives as if we lived in a Nancy Meyers movie, and have the best coastal grandmother girl summer. Coast Grandmother Essentials: - B

What I Packed for Rhode Island

  I am SO excited to be back on the East Coast for a bit. Today, we are driving to Rhode Island to spend the long weekend and celebrate my cousin's 30th birthday (thirty, flirting and thriving, right?!). I have only been to Rhode Island on one other occasion, and that was a marching band trip where we marched in the oldest Fourth of July celebration in the country. Thinking back on that, it was a very surreal experience that I am grateful for, and I am even more excited to get to go back to that state and explore as an adult. As soon as I knew we would be going to Rhode Island, I thought about the outfits for the trip. It invoked a sense of the classic East Coast prep style that I already love so much, and so I took that as my packing inspiration! The Kiel James Patrick store/brand is based out of Newport, RI, so I will definitely be visiting and I had to leave room in my suitcase for some new KJP pieces. I haven't had to pack for travel in awhile, so I decided to take a new ap

Favorite Spots: St. Paul, MN

I have been thinking about Minnesota lately, and felt like reminiscing on some of my favorite spots in St. Paul, MN. Most people hear a city in Minnesota, and think Minneapolis. Although I love the treasures of Minneapolis, I went to college in St. Paul (Roll Toms 😊💜), and lived there for 6 years, so it has a special place in my heart. First off, lets get familiar with this city. St. Paul is the state capitol of MN!! It is NOT Minneapolis as so many people think! It is the older of the Twin Cities, and I think has more charm. Its divided into neighborhoods like any other city, and some of the best spots, are little neighborhood gems. The Twin Cities are both equally "Foodie" places, and we love some craft breweries/distilleries, and good eats!! Grandview Theatre pictured above! Used to walk there during college just to get popcorn! Merriam Park University of St. Thomas - my alma matter! (I surprisingly do not have any good pics of UST..) Izzie's Ice Cre