Skip to main content

For the Gals- Galentines Gifts πŸ’–


Happy week of Galentine's (or Valentine's) day! I really like to take this week to celebrate the awesome women in my life. I have so many great ones πŸ’–. I have put together a little guide as to what you could get your Galentine, but sometimes the simple gift of a phone call or sweet card is enough to someone you care about them! {If you are significant other of a Valentine, then you are also in the right place!}




Silk Scrunchies: I gave these to my mom for Christmas, and she is obsessed with them. I have used one a few times, and I understand the luxury hair tie life. It keeps your hair in place, does not pull on your hair, and best of all, does NOT leave a crease!!

Pink Lip balm: I love this shade of pink from NARS, and they make it in all sorts of products now, like this lip balm. I tried it in store, and I loved the fun color while nourishing your lips! I think every gal likes a little make up gift!

Pajamas: I have the two piece bow-print set of these jammies, and they are such chic pajamas. I feel like the night shirt would be so fun to wear because you would feel a little dressed up while in your PJs! This would be super fun for a Galentine's night in with movies, treats and great gal company.

Pink Statement Earrings: I love these earrings because they are clip-ons. Most women have their ears pierced though, so it would still be a fun gift to give a fun pair of statement earrings. These are definitely on my Galentine's "wishlist", haha!

Bar towels: I saw these on my friend Addison's shop, carolinadandy.com, and thought they were the cutest things ever!! They are the perfect addition to style up a bar cart, and you can leave them up year round! Gift with your Galentine's favorite bottle of wine, or fixings for their favorite cocktail.

Heart Necklace: Tiffany always does sweet little, meaningful gifts well. The red heart for this holiday is so perfect, and I think red will still go with everything all year long. I have a similar necklace, and it is so special and timeless. Something your gal will have forever!

Pink mug: In the name of Sustainability, everyone just needs a reusable, travel coffee mug. The fact that this one is pink is the icing on the cake! Take the gift a step further, and put a gift card to their favorite coffee place inside!

Sugarfina: I would be the opposite of mad if someone gifted me a cute box of Sugarfina sweets. My favorites are the champagne or rose bears and the pineapples! YUMMM!! Also, their branding is so on point for Galentine's day!!

Rosewater spray: This is a little something to use to feel pampered that is also inexpensive. It is so refreshing, and feels great to spritz on after a relaxing shower. It feels like a little home spa experience, and I love mine for that! It would be fun to gift this with another little skin care gift-set that they have at Sephora!

Bottle of bubbles [photo]: If you want to gift your Galentine something she probably would not get for herself, a nice, fun bottle of bubbles is the perfect thing. It is not overly materialistic, and is a nice way to be able to treat your/herself. All you have to do is tie a cute pink or red ribbon on it, and its a great gift! I chose a rosΓ© bubbly for the picture because pink is a color of this holiday, but a simple champagne would be great too!


As always,

#dontforgetyourpearls

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coastal Grandmother Aesthetic

  Who else has been loving the  Coastal Grandmother aesthetic trend on TikTok? I've been very engrossed in this trend that is actually not at all trendy and a nod to classic style, which I LOVE. Classic summer style is one of my favorite facets of classic style- linen dresses and pants, sun hats, walks on the beach and lots of rosΓ©. This is literally me. And I consider myself a grandmillennial, so coastal grandmother is not too far off. Some may call it coast-grand-millennial ;) ALSO, a couple of weeks ago the Today Show did a segment on the trend, and featured a clip from one of my coastal gran TikToks! These are things you need to create your own coastal grandmother aesthetic, the coastal grandmother starter kit if you will. You probably have most of these things in your closet if you are a fellow classic style lover, like myself. So lets all live our lives as if we lived in a Nancy Meyers movie, and have the best coastal grandmother girl summer. Coast Grandmother Essentials: - B

What I Packed for Rhode Island

  I am SO excited to be back on the East Coast for a bit. Today, we are driving to Rhode Island to spend the long weekend and celebrate my cousin's 30th birthday (thirty, flirting and thriving, right?!). I have only been to Rhode Island on one other occasion, and that was a marching band trip where we marched in the oldest Fourth of July celebration in the country. Thinking back on that, it was a very surreal experience that I am grateful for, and I am even more excited to get to go back to that state and explore as an adult. As soon as I knew we would be going to Rhode Island, I thought about the outfits for the trip. It invoked a sense of the classic East Coast prep style that I already love so much, and so I took that as my packing inspiration! The Kiel James Patrick store/brand is based out of Newport, RI, so I will definitely be visiting and I had to leave room in my suitcase for some new KJP pieces. I haven't had to pack for travel in awhile, so I decided to take a new ap

Favorite Spots: St. Paul, MN

I have been thinking about Minnesota lately, and felt like reminiscing on some of my favorite spots in St. Paul, MN. Most people hear a city in Minnesota, and think Minneapolis. Although I love the treasures of Minneapolis, I went to college in St. Paul (Roll Toms πŸ˜ŠπŸ’œ), and lived there for 6 years, so it has a special place in my heart. First off, lets get familiar with this city. St. Paul is the state capitol of MN!! It is NOT Minneapolis as so many people think! It is the older of the Twin Cities, and I think has more charm. Its divided into neighborhoods like any other city, and some of the best spots, are little neighborhood gems. The Twin Cities are both equally "Foodie" places, and we love some craft breweries/distilleries, and good eats!! Grandview Theatre pictured above! Used to walk there during college just to get popcorn! Merriam Park University of St. Thomas - my alma matter! (I surprisingly do not have any good pics of UST..) Izzie's Ice Cre