Skip to main content

Cute Face Masks part 2


Happy Monday Morning, Friends 😊 I hope you could have a nice weekend! I know I had a pretty good one- I got to safely see friends and have a nice socially distance picnic by the lake where we watched the sunset, and were charged by angry ducks...yes ducks! I have no idea what we did to make them angry, but one duck would start making a b-line for our blankets, then we would shoo it away, but it would call for reinforcement and then have its posse try to swarm our site. It was freaky and comical. Great to get a good laugh in with friends! Any way, I have Cute Masks Part 2 for you today! Enjoy, and let me know if there are any other places with excellent masks!!

The accessory of 2020 is here to stay for quite some time, so I rounded up some more masks picks to add to your collection! I feel like you can never have too many masks, like you can never have too many pairs of undies, aha (and yes, I went there)!


Beau and Ro have some very fun printed masks in two kinds of mask styles! Most of them come in packs of 2 for $20.



I saw that J. Crew released these new goodies, and I am OBSESSED. There are my favorite patterns, and they have ruffles!!!



I have a KJP mask, and it is one of my favorites for how good it feels on your face. They seem to restock their masks often, too! I feel like Kiel is the king of fall, so they will hopefully have some great fall printed masks. I have this print and love it!


I do not wear a mask for as long a time as frontline works do, but man I guess I am very prone to maskne....I have heard that a silk one, although an investment, is a great mask to wear to prevent maskne, and I definitely need to make the investment because the maskne is REAL...😬


Sailor-Sailor has some verrryyy cute masks. I love this set of three because its gingham and stripes and a solid! 




In case you missed it:


As always,

#dontforgetyourpearls and your mask!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Thanksgiving Look

Turtleneck  |   Skirt  |   Tights  |   Boots Thanksgiving is only one week away! I am excited to go home, and spend time with my family and friends. This is a holiday that is HARD to dress for. On one hand, you want to wear joggers and a big sweater because of all of the yummy food and treats. On the other hand, you want to dress up, or slightly dress up while still feeling comfy. Hence, the big dressing dilemma: how to create the right look for your kind of holiday? I like to dress it up a little , without wearing a cocktail outfit or gown, haha. I created this look for a dressy, casual look. It is an easy outfit to put together, and I bet you have some similar pieces in your closet! A turtleneck, plaid skirt and tights is such a classic fall look that is also great for this holiday. It is kind of an easy dressing equation too because it is so easy to mix and match what you have in your closet, or buy one new piece that you know will go with an...

My Gal Meets Glam Collection

Hello! You might have already figured this out, but I have a serious obsession with every single Gal Meets Glam dress and collection . I feel like I am starting to grow quite the collection of the insanely beautiful dresses. I recently did a poll on my Instagram, and you guys said that you wanted to see my collection. I have compiled pictures from older posts, and from my iPhone to show you! I have purchased all of these on sale, or received them as gifts (thanks mom). I think getting them on sale is my secret for buying Gal Meets Glam dresses. They are 100% worth the investment, and will always be in style because they are such classic pieces and silhouettes. A new collection comes out about every month, and every month I look at it, and think: I want it all!! The next drop is March 13th, and I am so excited!! I have added the name of each dress below the picture. Because these are from the "older" collections, I cannot find most of the links. But here are my tips if you...

What I'm Loving (+ GIVEAWAY!!!)

Here is the first What I'm Loving of 2019! I've really been into some very classic pieces at the start of this new year, and loving some old favorites! Classic Tan Trench //  I had my eye on this one from J. Crew for a LONG time. The other week, it was 25% off, I had a J. Crew gift card, AND I had $15 dollars in J. Crew rewards money, so I HAD to get it!! I am obsessed, and I cannot wait to wear it on repeat this spring!! Here are some more cute options that are on good sale!!: Tan Trench 1 , Tan Trench 2 .  Simple Closet Staple Pieces // I have been on Pinterest pinning a lot of more classic staple pieces. Things like simple solid colored turtle necks and sweaters. I recently bought this sweater from Tuckernuck , and have been wearing it on repeat! It is so easy to style well, and style differently. I recently wore it with black watch plaid pants and loafers. Loafers are another classic piece that I recently added to my wardrobe. My mom surprised me, and sent me these...