Skip to main content

Nordstrom Sale


I have never really shopped the Nordstrom sale, but when I heard that my all time favorite Gal Meets Glam dress was part of it, I decided to check it out. It is a very strange time to shop such a sale, but thought that very succinct, curated picks would be interesting to you! This year Nordstrom has a sale preview where you can actually save things to a wishlist so you can just shop from there when it is time. I have gone through almost everything in the preview, and made my curated list. I picked things that I have and love or know they are classic staples (for #wfh and post pandemic future) or know that they rarely go on sale. First is clothes, second is hair and beauty.

The sale start date is August 4 for Nordstrom cardholders/highest Nordy Club status. I do not have a Nordstrom credit card, and am only at the most basic tier of their Insider rewards program, so I won't be able to shop until August 13. I hope the dress I want is still in stock!! 
Keep in mind that the preview is not everything included in the sale. It is just some of the items included!

When the sale is live, you can come back to this post and shop the links!
The products I marked with an * are ones I am shopping!





1. Gal Meets Glam Dress* -- This is my FAVORITE Gal Meets Glam dress. GMG is closing this week, so I will be sure to grab this dress, hopefully it doesn't sell out!

2. Northface Parka -- I have a very similar winter jacket. It is not the most fashionable thing, but the length and fill of the coat keep you warm during the cold, winter months. (I wear a medium)

3. White A-line Dress -- This dress caught my eye because it is a classic shape, and will never go out of style! I say perfect for Zoom meetings, and having a socially distant cocktail!

4. Classic Tan Trench Coat -- Highly recommend this as a closet staple. I have a similar one, and wear it all the time in the fall and spring!

5. Barbour Quilted Jacket* -- One of the better deals from the Nordstrom sale, as Barbour is expensive and is rarely marked down like this!

6. Hanky Panky Lace Thong (buy 4 for $59) -- Invest is quality undies is all I have to say for this one!

7. Sleeveless Turtleneck Top -- This is a staple that will be in your closet for a long time. So easy to layer under a blazer, sweater, jacket, dress, etc. 

8. Hunter Rain Boots --These are the packable version, and are so light weight compared to the originals. If I didn't have so many pairs of Hunter's already, I would totally grab this pair.

9. Asics Running Shoes* -- I have very excited about this one because these are my tried and true running shoe model from Asics. They are normally $160, but marked down to $99 in the sale!! (I wear a size 10)

10. Barefoot Dreams Blanket -- We are still spending a lot of time at home, so might as well make it cozy!







1. Fresh Soy Face Cleanser Set* -- Best face wash EVER! Love that it is in a set with the smaller size, too! A great deal.

2. Fresh Lip Balm Set -- Somewhat random, but I love the Fresh lip balm, it feels good on the lips, and has SPF! Some of them are tinted too!

3. Slip Scrunchies* -- This set of scrunchies cannot be passed up. We have tried other silk scrunchies, and nothing compares to the Slip ones. This set of 8 is only $45 (a set of 3 can be $25-30 not on sale!)

4. Aveda Shampoo+Conditioner Set -- I only use Aveda hair products, except for one dry shampoo I use! They are so good, and I have only been using them for a long time. This set has shampoo + conditioner + the Aveda hairbrush + a small hand lotion!! 

5. Supergoop Sunscreen* -- I hear so many of gals rave about this sunscreen, and I think it is the perfect time to pick up a set and try it out!

6. Necessaire Body Care Set -- I do not like lotion that feels sticky, and have read that this is not sticky at all, and that the body wash is amazing!!


As always,

#dontforgetyourpearls

*I also make a small commission if you shop my links. I more than appreciate your support if you see something you like or want here, and shop my links. You guys make this possible!! Thanks, friends!*



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coastal Grandmother Aesthetic

  Who else has been loving the  Coastal Grandmother aesthetic trend on TikTok? I've been very engrossed in this trend that is actually not at all trendy and a nod to classic style, which I LOVE. Classic summer style is one of my favorite facets of classic style- linen dresses and pants, sun hats, walks on the beach and lots of rosΓ©. This is literally me. And I consider myself a grandmillennial, so coastal grandmother is not too far off. Some may call it coast-grand-millennial ;) ALSO, a couple of weeks ago the Today Show did a segment on the trend, and featured a clip from one of my coastal gran TikToks! These are things you need to create your own coastal grandmother aesthetic, the coastal grandmother starter kit if you will. You probably have most of these things in your closet if you are a fellow classic style lover, like myself. So lets all live our lives as if we lived in a Nancy Meyers movie, and have the best coastal grandmother girl summer. Coast Grandmother Essentials: - B

What I Packed for Rhode Island

  I am SO excited to be back on the East Coast for a bit. Today, we are driving to Rhode Island to spend the long weekend and celebrate my cousin's 30th birthday (thirty, flirting and thriving, right?!). I have only been to Rhode Island on one other occasion, and that was a marching band trip where we marched in the oldest Fourth of July celebration in the country. Thinking back on that, it was a very surreal experience that I am grateful for, and I am even more excited to get to go back to that state and explore as an adult. As soon as I knew we would be going to Rhode Island, I thought about the outfits for the trip. It invoked a sense of the classic East Coast prep style that I already love so much, and so I took that as my packing inspiration! The Kiel James Patrick store/brand is based out of Newport, RI, so I will definitely be visiting and I had to leave room in my suitcase for some new KJP pieces. I haven't had to pack for travel in awhile, so I decided to take a new ap

Favorite Spots: St. Paul, MN

I have been thinking about Minnesota lately, and felt like reminiscing on some of my favorite spots in St. Paul, MN. Most people hear a city in Minnesota, and think Minneapolis. Although I love the treasures of Minneapolis, I went to college in St. Paul (Roll Toms πŸ˜ŠπŸ’œ), and lived there for 6 years, so it has a special place in my heart. First off, lets get familiar with this city. St. Paul is the state capitol of MN!! It is NOT Minneapolis as so many people think! It is the older of the Twin Cities, and I think has more charm. Its divided into neighborhoods like any other city, and some of the best spots, are little neighborhood gems. The Twin Cities are both equally "Foodie" places, and we love some craft breweries/distilleries, and good eats!! Grandview Theatre pictured above! Used to walk there during college just to get popcorn! Merriam Park University of St. Thomas - my alma matter! (I surprisingly do not have any good pics of UST..) Izzie's Ice Cre