Skip to main content

Fall Bucket List

 

It is *almost* the first day of fall, and while I want to hang on to summer a bit longer, a new season means a new bucket list! I am excited for this one because I already know I will be crossing things off in a few weeks! I'm making a cute graphic for this too, so you will be able to save it and always look back at it. I hope to have the graphic done by Monday, and I will be sure to update this post with it, so stay tuned! (I thought of the graphic just has I was hitting publish, so that is why its not up now!)


Fall Bucket List:

1. Apple Picking // Did you even fall if you didn't go apple picking?!

2. Pumpkin Patch // I have not picked out pumpkins in years, and want to feel like a kid again. Plus, you can roast the pumpkin seeds after carving! YUM!

3. Leaf Peeping // Fall colors are so beautiful, and this is my favorite part of the season!

4. Cozy Movie Night // I really want to watch You've Got Mail cozied up with snacks and a good red wine.

5. Bake Apple Pie (or Crisp!) // Obviously, put the apples you picked into a delicious, season appropriate dessert!

6. Shop at Trader Joe's for Fall things  // I am such a sucker for the Gluten Free Pumpkin Pancake Mix!

7. Drink Hot Apple Cider // Nothing feels more cozy than hot apple cider during autumn. 

8. Fall Winery // It is red wine season now, and wineries can have great fall colors!

9. Fall Road Trip // This could be especially fun to escape your house and have a nice (and safe!) weekend or day somewhere.

10. Buy a Chappy Wrap! // Yes, this is on my fall wishlist, but I am ALWAYS cold and love having blankets everywhere! And, I have seen everyone snuggling up with them as the weather gets chilly, and I am jealous, ahah.





As always,

#dontforgetyourpearls


Comments

  1. I love all of these! I'm hoping to get in some apple picking this Fall!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is probably my favorite fall activity!! I think I am going to go when I take a little road trip to upstate NY in a few weeks!! Happy Fall, girl!!

      Delete
  2. Literally my goals exactly! Hope you get the chance. By me a lot of this is reserved through the fall.

    XX Angelica
    https://eraenvogue.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope you get to do some fun fall things too :) have a happy day!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Thanksgiving Look

Turtleneck  |   Skirt  |   Tights  |   Boots Thanksgiving is only one week away! I am excited to go home, and spend time with my family and friends. This is a holiday that is HARD to dress for. On one hand, you want to wear joggers and a big sweater because of all of the yummy food and treats. On the other hand, you want to dress up, or slightly dress up while still feeling comfy. Hence, the big dressing dilemma: how to create the right look for your kind of holiday? I like to dress it up a little , without wearing a cocktail outfit or gown, haha. I created this look for a dressy, casual look. It is an easy outfit to put together, and I bet you have some similar pieces in your closet! A turtleneck, plaid skirt and tights is such a classic fall look that is also great for this holiday. It is kind of an easy dressing equation too because it is so easy to mix and match what you have in your closet, or buy one new piece that you know will go with an...

My Gal Meets Glam Collection

Hello! You might have already figured this out, but I have a serious obsession with every single Gal Meets Glam dress and collection . I feel like I am starting to grow quite the collection of the insanely beautiful dresses. I recently did a poll on my Instagram, and you guys said that you wanted to see my collection. I have compiled pictures from older posts, and from my iPhone to show you! I have purchased all of these on sale, or received them as gifts (thanks mom). I think getting them on sale is my secret for buying Gal Meets Glam dresses. They are 100% worth the investment, and will always be in style because they are such classic pieces and silhouettes. A new collection comes out about every month, and every month I look at it, and think: I want it all!! The next drop is March 13th, and I am so excited!! I have added the name of each dress below the picture. Because these are from the "older" collections, I cannot find most of the links. But here are my tips if you...

What I'm Loving (+ GIVEAWAY!!!)

Here is the first What I'm Loving of 2019! I've really been into some very classic pieces at the start of this new year, and loving some old favorites! Classic Tan Trench //  I had my eye on this one from J. Crew for a LONG time. The other week, it was 25% off, I had a J. Crew gift card, AND I had $15 dollars in J. Crew rewards money, so I HAD to get it!! I am obsessed, and I cannot wait to wear it on repeat this spring!! Here are some more cute options that are on good sale!!: Tan Trench 1 , Tan Trench 2 .  Simple Closet Staple Pieces // I have been on Pinterest pinning a lot of more classic staple pieces. Things like simple solid colored turtle necks and sweaters. I recently bought this sweater from Tuckernuck , and have been wearing it on repeat! It is so easy to style well, and style differently. I recently wore it with black watch plaid pants and loafers. Loafers are another classic piece that I recently added to my wardrobe. My mom surprised me, and sent me these...