Skip to main content

What to Gift Yourself This Year

 

Oh my goodness, it is Christmas Eve Eve! I hope you guys are like me, and enjoy giving a gift to yourself.  It could be a holiday gift to yourself or just a end of the year, you survived another one gift to yourself. I love picking something that I would normally not get for myself on a day-to-day basis, an investment piece if you will. Also, if you still need some last minute holiday outfit inspo- I love this outfit! (much of it is on sale, and most J. Crew stores are offering curbside pick up!)

Plaid Pants  |  Ruffle-neck Sweater  |  Flats (use code SARAHFLINT-BALIBBYM for $50 off your first pair!)




Here are a few ideas of what to gift to yourself this holiday season. After all, the 12 Days of Christmas technically start on Christmas day, so the holiday is extended!


1. Sarah Flint shoes


Something I have learned as I have come into my mid-20's, is to invest in your feet. Quality over quantity of shoes is important, enter Sarah Flint. I was gifted this pair of flats as a SF ambassador. I was excited for their arrival, but after putting them on the first time, I was in love. It is like it was made for my foot, haha. The toe box, arch support and overall handmade construction is incredible. These will be a pair of shoes I will have for forever. If you would like to start your own obsession, you can use my code for $50 your first pair: SARAHFLINT-BALIBBYM. I have the Natalie flats, and love them! I think this is a great gift to yourself because who doesn't love shoes, and cute, comfy shoes for that matter! Here are some other of my favorites from the brand: Emma slingback, Parker flats, Perfect Pump. (Don't forget my code for $50 off!)

2. Dyson AirWrap

I actually was gifted this for my birthday, this year. At first, I was like yeah no its too expensive. Then I started to use it and thought dang, I love this thing. It literally makes your hair look like you just got a professional blow out at the salon. It has so many attachments for lots of different styles! I find that it takes way less time for me to blow dry and style my hair with this than my regular blow dryer and round brush. It has pretty much replaced all of my hair tools except a curling iron (it does have awesome curling attachments, but sometimes you just want the super curly look of a curling iron!). The blow-outs last a few days too, and you hair stays smooth, shiny and frizz free! It is such a great gift to yourself, and keep an eye out for Sephora sales because it is always included! I feel like it pays for itself in the end because you can save money by not getting salon blow-outs!


3. Nespresso Machine

This was a quarantine purchase when I saw this model was half off (😲). I was missing my coffee shop trips, and just needed some espresso drinks, aha. I am so glad I got this because I use it almost everyday. This model of Nespresso has pods for espresso and coffee! It also comes with a milk frother, and it is so versatile for any kind of coffee drink you can think of. This is an awesome gift to yourself because you will have it for a longgg time, and it will improve your coffee routine! The quality of the espresso/coffee is also out of this world good. If you have been wanting one for a while, 2020 is the year to give it to you!


4. Lake Pajamas

I was got a pair of Lake Pajamas for Christmas, and I now wished I had purchased them for myself a long time ago. They are the softer, comfiest jammies I have ever had. I think I have been sleeping better in them, actually. These are kind of an investment pair of pajamas, but they are 100% worth it, and you get to support a small business with your purchase of them! They have so many styles that you are bound to find something that is right for you! I cannot recommend these enough for a great gift to yourself, even after only a few nights wearing them to bed!



Plaid Pants  |  Ruffle-neck Sweater  |  Flats (use code SARAHFLINT-BALIBBYM for $50 off your first pair!)


Those are the two things that I think are great investment pieces and gifts to yourself. They are practical and something you will probably use everyday or multiple times a week. I hope you guys can find something to celebrate you! I hope everyone has a great holiday and stays safe!

As always,

#dontforgetyourpearls


Shop the post:


Comments

  1. Hello, Become a candidate to win with your blog with the award-winning Web Event Competition event. You can participate in the web awards event by applying with your website. Promote your website, win promotional prizes. With the support of our sponsors, we organize our activity contest between blogs with your participation; Join the world of great blogs now, enter the new year with an award and become a brand.

    Web: http://www.webaward.tk
    Mail: info@webaward.tk

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Coastal Grandmother Aesthetic

  Who else has been loving the  Coastal Grandmother aesthetic trend on TikTok? I've been very engrossed in this trend that is actually not at all trendy and a nod to classic style, which I LOVE. Classic summer style is one of my favorite facets of classic style- linen dresses and pants, sun hats, walks on the beach and lots of rosé. This is literally me. And I consider myself a grandmillennial, so coastal grandmother is not too far off. Some may call it coast-grand-millennial ;) ALSO, a couple of weeks ago the Today Show did a segment on the trend, and featured a clip from one of my coastal gran TikToks! These are things you need to create your own coastal grandmother aesthetic, the coastal grandmother starter kit if you will. You probably have most of these things in your closet if you are a fellow classic style lover, like myself. So lets all live our lives as if we lived in a Nancy Meyers movie, and have the best coastal grandmother girl summer. Coast Grandmother Essentials: - B

What I Packed for Rhode Island

  I am SO excited to be back on the East Coast for a bit. Today, we are driving to Rhode Island to spend the long weekend and celebrate my cousin's 30th birthday (thirty, flirting and thriving, right?!). I have only been to Rhode Island on one other occasion, and that was a marching band trip where we marched in the oldest Fourth of July celebration in the country. Thinking back on that, it was a very surreal experience that I am grateful for, and I am even more excited to get to go back to that state and explore as an adult. As soon as I knew we would be going to Rhode Island, I thought about the outfits for the trip. It invoked a sense of the classic East Coast prep style that I already love so much, and so I took that as my packing inspiration! The Kiel James Patrick store/brand is based out of Newport, RI, so I will definitely be visiting and I had to leave room in my suitcase for some new KJP pieces. I haven't had to pack for travel in awhile, so I decided to take a new ap

Favorite Spots: St. Paul, MN

I have been thinking about Minnesota lately, and felt like reminiscing on some of my favorite spots in St. Paul, MN. Most people hear a city in Minnesota, and think Minneapolis. Although I love the treasures of Minneapolis, I went to college in St. Paul (Roll Toms 😊💜), and lived there for 6 years, so it has a special place in my heart. First off, lets get familiar with this city. St. Paul is the state capitol of MN!! It is NOT Minneapolis as so many people think! It is the older of the Twin Cities, and I think has more charm. Its divided into neighborhoods like any other city, and some of the best spots, are little neighborhood gems. The Twin Cities are both equally "Foodie" places, and we love some craft breweries/distilleries, and good eats!! Grandview Theatre pictured above! Used to walk there during college just to get popcorn! Merriam Park University of St. Thomas - my alma matter! (I surprisingly do not have any good pics of UST..) Izzie's Ice Cre