Skip to main content

Styling a White Button-up for Spring+Summer

 

Hello! On Friday, I did a fun Instagram collab with my friend Shelby (@shelbyclouthier). We both styled a white button-up shirt 6 different ways, and made a fun reel. You should definitely go watch both of our videos, they turned out so cute. Both of us (me and Shelby), love classic pieces to build a wardrobe around, the the button-up gets a lot of attention in my closet. I have many of them I wear on a regular basis. I figured that I would share those looks here even though the photos are screenshots from the reel. I really love the looks! There is just so many things you can do with a simple, white button-up shirt. I have done a similar post where I styled a button-up, but those looks were pretty fall/winter, so now we have some good spring/summer options.



LOOK #1


LOOK #2


LOOK #3


LOOK #4


LOOK #5


LOOK #6

Shirt | Dress | Similar Bag | Flats (code SARAHFLINT-BALIBBYM for $50 off!)


As always,

#dontforgetyourpearls


SHOP THE POST:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Thanksgiving Look

Turtleneck  |   Skirt  |   Tights  |   Boots Thanksgiving is only one week away! I am excited to go home, and spend time with my family and friends. This is a holiday that is HARD to dress for. On one hand, you want to wear joggers and a big sweater because of all of the yummy food and treats. On the other hand, you want to dress up, or slightly dress up while still feeling comfy. Hence, the big dressing dilemma: how to create the right look for your kind of holiday? I like to dress it up a little , without wearing a cocktail outfit or gown, haha. I created this look for a dressy, casual look. It is an easy outfit to put together, and I bet you have some similar pieces in your closet! A turtleneck, plaid skirt and tights is such a classic fall look that is also great for this holiday. It is kind of an easy dressing equation too because it is so easy to mix and match what you have in your closet, or buy one new piece that you know will go with an...

My Gal Meets Glam Collection

Hello! You might have already figured this out, but I have a serious obsession with every single Gal Meets Glam dress and collection . I feel like I am starting to grow quite the collection of the insanely beautiful dresses. I recently did a poll on my Instagram, and you guys said that you wanted to see my collection. I have compiled pictures from older posts, and from my iPhone to show you! I have purchased all of these on sale, or received them as gifts (thanks mom). I think getting them on sale is my secret for buying Gal Meets Glam dresses. They are 100% worth the investment, and will always be in style because they are such classic pieces and silhouettes. A new collection comes out about every month, and every month I look at it, and think: I want it all!! The next drop is March 13th, and I am so excited!! I have added the name of each dress below the picture. Because these are from the "older" collections, I cannot find most of the links. But here are my tips if you...

What I'm Loving (+ GIVEAWAY!!!)

Here is the first What I'm Loving of 2019! I've really been into some very classic pieces at the start of this new year, and loving some old favorites! Classic Tan Trench //  I had my eye on this one from J. Crew for a LONG time. The other week, it was 25% off, I had a J. Crew gift card, AND I had $15 dollars in J. Crew rewards money, so I HAD to get it!! I am obsessed, and I cannot wait to wear it on repeat this spring!! Here are some more cute options that are on good sale!!: Tan Trench 1 , Tan Trench 2 .  Simple Closet Staple Pieces // I have been on Pinterest pinning a lot of more classic staple pieces. Things like simple solid colored turtle necks and sweaters. I recently bought this sweater from Tuckernuck , and have been wearing it on repeat! It is so easy to style well, and style differently. I recently wore it with black watch plaid pants and loafers. Loafers are another classic piece that I recently added to my wardrobe. My mom surprised me, and sent me these...