Skip to main content

My Nordstrom Sale Wishlist

 


The Nordstrom Sale is (finally) open to the public! Today, I wanted to share the few things that are on my NSale wishlist. I usually shop the sale to get things I use/wear all the time, or for pieces that rarely go on any kind of markdown. If there is something on your wishlist that has already sold out, Nordstrom tends to be a big restock before they open the sale to the public. I am keeping my fingers crossed for a few things to be restocked!


1. Asics Running Shoes-

The model of shoe that is on sale has been the model I have worn for years. I definitely hope I can snag a pair in my size because it is always good to have some pairs of running/exercise shoes on deck when you put so many miles on each pair!

2. Natori Bra-

I bought this brand of bra a couple of months ago, and it is the only brand of bra I want to wear from here on out. The fit is incredible, and they are so soft and comfy. Definitely don't sit on this one while they are on sale! (You can also find some of these bras marked down at Nordstrom Rack, but its usually a hit or miss.)

3. Barbour Rain Jacket-

My current rain jacket has been with me for a while. It is definitely showing its age, so I think it is time for an upgrade. I love this one they have from Barbour. The color is gorgeous! I know that I should probably want a neutral one to replace my old black one, but I cannot get over this beautiful blue. Barbour does not go on sale/mark down that often, so definitely have a Barbour jacket on your maybe list!

4. Supergoop Sunscreen-

I started use Supergoop sunscreen this year, and I am a convert. It is so good, light, protective with pretty clean ingredients! I hope this is restocked when I am shopping the sale!

5. Sunday Riley Good Genes-

This is my holy grail skin product. You use it at night, and you wake up a glowing queen. I have seen a big difference in my skin, overall, since I discovered this product a year or so ago. The bundle they have on the sale is such a good deal for the price- you get a full size + travel size for a little less than the normal price of the full size! I hope I am able to snag some!

6. Spanx Faux Leather Leggings-

I got a pair of these last year for Christmas, and surprisingly wore them quite a bit. They are very comfy, and not see through at all. I did not feel edgy or cool enough for these at first, but found it very easy to just pair with a sweater and flats or boots for an easy fall/winter look. 


As always,

#dontforgetyourpearls


SHOP THE POST:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coastal Grandmother Aesthetic

  Who else has been loving the  Coastal Grandmother aesthetic trend on TikTok? I've been very engrossed in this trend that is actually not at all trendy and a nod to classic style, which I LOVE. Classic summer style is one of my favorite facets of classic style- linen dresses and pants, sun hats, walks on the beach and lots of rosΓ©. This is literally me. And I consider myself a grandmillennial, so coastal grandmother is not too far off. Some may call it coast-grand-millennial ;) ALSO, a couple of weeks ago the Today Show did a segment on the trend, and featured a clip from one of my coastal gran TikToks! These are things you need to create your own coastal grandmother aesthetic, the coastal grandmother starter kit if you will. You probably have most of these things in your closet if you are a fellow classic style lover, like myself. So lets all live our lives as if we lived in a Nancy Meyers movie, and have the best coastal grandmother girl summer. Coast Grandmother Essentials: - B

What I Packed for Rhode Island

  I am SO excited to be back on the East Coast for a bit. Today, we are driving to Rhode Island to spend the long weekend and celebrate my cousin's 30th birthday (thirty, flirting and thriving, right?!). I have only been to Rhode Island on one other occasion, and that was a marching band trip where we marched in the oldest Fourth of July celebration in the country. Thinking back on that, it was a very surreal experience that I am grateful for, and I am even more excited to get to go back to that state and explore as an adult. As soon as I knew we would be going to Rhode Island, I thought about the outfits for the trip. It invoked a sense of the classic East Coast prep style that I already love so much, and so I took that as my packing inspiration! The Kiel James Patrick store/brand is based out of Newport, RI, so I will definitely be visiting and I had to leave room in my suitcase for some new KJP pieces. I haven't had to pack for travel in awhile, so I decided to take a new ap

Favorite Spots: St. Paul, MN

I have been thinking about Minnesota lately, and felt like reminiscing on some of my favorite spots in St. Paul, MN. Most people hear a city in Minnesota, and think Minneapolis. Although I love the treasures of Minneapolis, I went to college in St. Paul (Roll Toms πŸ˜ŠπŸ’œ), and lived there for 6 years, so it has a special place in my heart. First off, lets get familiar with this city. St. Paul is the state capitol of MN!! It is NOT Minneapolis as so many people think! It is the older of the Twin Cities, and I think has more charm. Its divided into neighborhoods like any other city, and some of the best spots, are little neighborhood gems. The Twin Cities are both equally "Foodie" places, and we love some craft breweries/distilleries, and good eats!! Grandview Theatre pictured above! Used to walk there during college just to get popcorn! Merriam Park University of St. Thomas - my alma matter! (I surprisingly do not have any good pics of UST..) Izzie's Ice Cre