Skip to main content

Nordstrom Sale

 



It is already that time of year again: time for the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale! I was debating about putting my picks in a blog post form, but decided to just do some easy, stoppable widgets of the pieces that caught my eye. This sale usually gets a lot of hype and attention- it usually includes pieces that rarely go on sale, and a whole bunch of other things. I see the sale as a time to get basics you need/need to replace and a way to get ahead on some fall shopping. For example, if you need a new winter coat, now is the time to buy it during the sale.

I picked things that stood out to me, like coats, basics, sneakers, and a few fun things! Obviously there is way more to the sale than these, but I have tried to vet what I think is worth it. Early access started yesterday, and the sale opens to the public on July 28. I am not a card holder, and cannot shop until the end of the month. If you are in the same boat, and you see something you like, don't forget to come back to this post, or follow me on LTK, to shop the pieces I have picked! (I do make a small commission if you do, and I am forever grateful for this community and those that have helped support me!)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Thanksgiving Look

Turtleneck  |   Skirt  |   Tights  |   Boots Thanksgiving is only one week away! I am excited to go home, and spend time with my family and friends. This is a holiday that is HARD to dress for. On one hand, you want to wear joggers and a big sweater because of all of the yummy food and treats. On the other hand, you want to dress up, or slightly dress up while still feeling comfy. Hence, the big dressing dilemma: how to create the right look for your kind of holiday? I like to dress it up a little , without wearing a cocktail outfit or gown, haha. I created this look for a dressy, casual look. It is an easy outfit to put together, and I bet you have some similar pieces in your closet! A turtleneck, plaid skirt and tights is such a classic fall look that is also great for this holiday. It is kind of an easy dressing equation too because it is so easy to mix and match what you have in your closet, or buy one new piece that you know will go with an...

Tied with Tartan

  Happy Monday, friends! It is December, and that means you can catch me wearing plaid about every day. I wore this dress the other week, and have showed it on my Instagram, but it is still on sale, so I thought this outfit needed its own post! Dress | Shoes c/o (use libby10 for 10% off at Margaux ) | Headband J. Crew always puts out some of the best holiday pieces, in my opinion. I love all the of the plaids because they just feel so classic and timeless, and I know I will be able to wear them for forever. This new dress caught my eye this year: it is plaid, a shirt dress, AND has ruffles! I was instantly sold, and even more so during their holiday sales. And, it is still on sale- its 50% off with an extra 20% off with code FESTIVE! I am wearing a size small, and it is not too short on me. I do think, as with all J. Crew, that it runs a tad big, so you could definitely size down (I miraculously could have fit into a xs). It doesn't button all the way down, which I think is a ...

My Gal Meets Glam Collection

Hello! You might have already figured this out, but I have a serious obsession with every single Gal Meets Glam dress and collection . I feel like I am starting to grow quite the collection of the insanely beautiful dresses. I recently did a poll on my Instagram, and you guys said that you wanted to see my collection. I have compiled pictures from older posts, and from my iPhone to show you! I have purchased all of these on sale, or received them as gifts (thanks mom). I think getting them on sale is my secret for buying Gal Meets Glam dresses. They are 100% worth the investment, and will always be in style because they are such classic pieces and silhouettes. A new collection comes out about every month, and every month I look at it, and think: I want it all!! The next drop is March 13th, and I am so excited!! I have added the name of each dress below the picture. Because these are from the "older" collections, I cannot find most of the links. But here are my tips if you...