Skip to main content

What I'm Loving no. 27

 

It has been such a long time since I have shared what I'm loving/my current favorites. We're talking months since the last post! I though this would be the perfect time to get back to regular favorites post, as we have come into a new season and I have had lots of change in the past couple of months. This is a fun one with lots of goodies I think you will love too! Always let me know if you try something and love it too!

ALSO, I made last years gift guides live again. I do want to do some updated guides for this year, but they take a lot of time, so I need to figure that into my schedule, but I promise something new is coming. 

Ballet Mules (gifted) | Similar Coat | Dress (gifted)


WHAT I'M LOVING:

Jazz in the mornings- Since starting medical school, I have been listening to one of a few jazz playlists on Spotify to start my morning. It always feels soothing, which is good for waking up in the 5am hour. My favorite playlists are called "Sweet Jazz" and "Vocal Jazz".

Pumpkin Spice Nespresso Pods- I do not usually like flavored coffee because it never, ever tastes like the flavor it smells like. BUT, this pumpkin spice one from Nespresso actually tastes like pumpkin spice. It is not sweet at all, just a fall spiced coffee. I drink it plain, or I put it in the fridge to cool it down and drink it iced with a splash of oat milk and cinnamon. Try it if you have a Nespresso! There is a peppermint flavor out, so I will try that one next!

Cadaulie Toner- I have tested many toners of the past year, and this one has been my favorite and a re-purchase. I also really loved this one from Good Molecules (gifted) if you are looking for something under $15!

These Clogs- Clogs are back big time, and I am so happy! Earlier in the season, I bought these and wear them all the time. I love the height, and the fact that they are so comfy! I love wearing them with a long dress and a cardigan- the perfect grandmillennial fall look

Barbour Beadnell Jacket- I *finally* got a Barbour jacket, and wow, why didn't I get one sooner. It is really the perfect fall layer. I love that its waxed and water repellent because I wore it on a misty/rainy day and I was dry! Highly recommend one! This could be an excellent holiday gift, and for guys too!

Faux Leather: I've been giving faux leather a moment this fall. I have this sweet skirt (that is sold old, sorry!) and these great kick flare faux leather pants. It is fun to have some classic shapes/pieces in a more trendy fabric, aha. 

Natalie Flats- These flats have really proved themselves as a classic staple in my closet. I wear them at least 3 times a week because they go with everything. They have the Sarah Flint handmade comfort too, which is perfect for long days at school, going to class and studying. These are my number one recommendation if you are eyeing anything Sarah Flint! You can always use my code SARAHFLINT-BALIBBYM for $50 off a pair of shoes! If you use it, let me know what you get!! (I find these flats true to size, but you can chat with fit experts on their website to make sure you get the best fit!)


LOOKING AND LOVING:

Tweed Jacket

Hill House Home Holiday Launch

Smocked Blackwatch Plaid Dress

NΓ©cessaire Bodywash

Chunky knit sweater- it is sweater weather :)

Bow Back Dress- I am saving up for this one! I love this woman owned, sustainable small business!

CURRENTLY READING:

The Guest List- I just finished this, and I loved it! Its definitely a soft thriller to medium thriller. I knew the plot was going somewhere twisty, but I could not figure it out until the end. I was so sucked in!

Summer of '69- I L-O-V-E any Elin Hilderbrand book, and the first 10 pages of this one is good. She is such a beautiful story teller.


IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:

Blue and White for Fall

3 Years of the Blog

Fall Wishlist


As always,

#dontforgetyourpearls


SHOP THE POST:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coastal Grandmother Aesthetic

  Who else has been loving the  Coastal Grandmother aesthetic trend on TikTok? I've been very engrossed in this trend that is actually not at all trendy and a nod to classic style, which I LOVE. Classic summer style is one of my favorite facets of classic style- linen dresses and pants, sun hats, walks on the beach and lots of rosΓ©. This is literally me. And I consider myself a grandmillennial, so coastal grandmother is not too far off. Some may call it coast-grand-millennial ;) ALSO, a couple of weeks ago the Today Show did a segment on the trend, and featured a clip from one of my coastal gran TikToks! These are things you need to create your own coastal grandmother aesthetic, the coastal grandmother starter kit if you will. You probably have most of these things in your closet if you are a fellow classic style lover, like myself. So lets all live our lives as if we lived in a Nancy Meyers movie, and have the best coastal grandmother girl summer. Coast Grandmother Essentials: - B

What I Packed for Rhode Island

  I am SO excited to be back on the East Coast for a bit. Today, we are driving to Rhode Island to spend the long weekend and celebrate my cousin's 30th birthday (thirty, flirting and thriving, right?!). I have only been to Rhode Island on one other occasion, and that was a marching band trip where we marched in the oldest Fourth of July celebration in the country. Thinking back on that, it was a very surreal experience that I am grateful for, and I am even more excited to get to go back to that state and explore as an adult. As soon as I knew we would be going to Rhode Island, I thought about the outfits for the trip. It invoked a sense of the classic East Coast prep style that I already love so much, and so I took that as my packing inspiration! The Kiel James Patrick store/brand is based out of Newport, RI, so I will definitely be visiting and I had to leave room in my suitcase for some new KJP pieces. I haven't had to pack for travel in awhile, so I decided to take a new ap

Favorite Spots: St. Paul, MN

I have been thinking about Minnesota lately, and felt like reminiscing on some of my favorite spots in St. Paul, MN. Most people hear a city in Minnesota, and think Minneapolis. Although I love the treasures of Minneapolis, I went to college in St. Paul (Roll Toms πŸ˜ŠπŸ’œ), and lived there for 6 years, so it has a special place in my heart. First off, lets get familiar with this city. St. Paul is the state capitol of MN!! It is NOT Minneapolis as so many people think! It is the older of the Twin Cities, and I think has more charm. Its divided into neighborhoods like any other city, and some of the best spots, are little neighborhood gems. The Twin Cities are both equally "Foodie" places, and we love some craft breweries/distilleries, and good eats!! Grandview Theatre pictured above! Used to walk there during college just to get popcorn! Merriam Park University of St. Thomas - my alma matter! (I surprisingly do not have any good pics of UST..) Izzie's Ice Cre