Skip to main content

What to Wear for the Fourth of July

 


I cannot believe it is almost July! This summer is going by too fast for me, and I go back to school in early august this year so I don't have that much summer left! Anyway, we are so close to the Fourth of July, that I that I wanted to put together some festive Americana looks for the holiday. I tied together pieces from every kind of style I love: classic/preppy style and feminine/grandmillennial all with a twist of coastal grandmother because it just works :) No matter your plans for the long holiday weekend, I have a look for you. Wishing you cool thoughts if there is also a heatwave where you live, and happy summer!




*use code SARAHFLINT-BALIBBYM for $50 off these cutie sandals!

As always,

#dontforgetyourpearls


SHOP THE POST:


Comments

  1. Looking for a memorable Beach Resort in Chennai? Enjoy a relaxing getaway with beautiful coastal views, comfortable stays, delicious dining, and refreshing beachside surroundings. Chennai and the nearby ECR coastline offer excellent options for couples, families, weekend getaways, celebrations, and special occasions. Whether you want to unwind by the beach, enjoy a romantic dinner, or spend quality time with family and friends, a beach resort provides the perfect escape from the busy city. Explore beach resorts around ECR and Chennai, check availability today, choose your preferred stay, and book your beachside getaway now for an unforgettable coastal experience.
    S.No 10, New, 15A1 and 106/15A2, Karikattukuppam Rd, Muthukadu, Chennai
    +91 99622 44551 https://uminobeachresort.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Resort in ECR Chennai

    Looking for a relaxing Resort in ECR Chennai? Experience a peaceful coastal getaway with comfortable accommodation, scenic surroundings, delicious dining, and refreshing beachside ambience. ECR is a popular destination for couples, families, weekend getaways, celebrations, and special occasions. Whether you want to enjoy a romantic evening, relax by the beach, or spend quality time with family and friends, an ECR resort offers a refreshing escape from the busy city. Explore your preferred resort in ECR Chennai, check availability, and book your stay today for a memorable coastal getaway.
    S.No 10, New, 15A1 and 106/15A2, Karikattukuppam Rd, Muthukadu, Chennai
    +91 99622 44551 https://uminobeachresort.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Thanksgiving Look

Turtleneck  |   Skirt  |   Tights  |   Boots Thanksgiving is only one week away! I am excited to go home, and spend time with my family and friends. This is a holiday that is HARD to dress for. On one hand, you want to wear joggers and a big sweater because of all of the yummy food and treats. On the other hand, you want to dress up, or slightly dress up while still feeling comfy. Hence, the big dressing dilemma: how to create the right look for your kind of holiday? I like to dress it up a little , without wearing a cocktail outfit or gown, haha. I created this look for a dressy, casual look. It is an easy outfit to put together, and I bet you have some similar pieces in your closet! A turtleneck, plaid skirt and tights is such a classic fall look that is also great for this holiday. It is kind of an easy dressing equation too because it is so easy to mix and match what you have in your closet, or buy one new piece that you know will go with an...

Tied with Tartan

  Happy Monday, friends! It is December, and that means you can catch me wearing plaid about every day. I wore this dress the other week, and have showed it on my Instagram, but it is still on sale, so I thought this outfit needed its own post! Dress | Shoes c/o (use libby10 for 10% off at Margaux ) | Headband J. Crew always puts out some of the best holiday pieces, in my opinion. I love all the of the plaids because they just feel so classic and timeless, and I know I will be able to wear them for forever. This new dress caught my eye this year: it is plaid, a shirt dress, AND has ruffles! I was instantly sold, and even more so during their holiday sales. And, it is still on sale- its 50% off with an extra 20% off with code FESTIVE! I am wearing a size small, and it is not too short on me. I do think, as with all J. Crew, that it runs a tad big, so you could definitely size down (I miraculously could have fit into a xs). It doesn't button all the way down, which I think is a ...

My Gal Meets Glam Collection

Hello! You might have already figured this out, but I have a serious obsession with every single Gal Meets Glam dress and collection . I feel like I am starting to grow quite the collection of the insanely beautiful dresses. I recently did a poll on my Instagram, and you guys said that you wanted to see my collection. I have compiled pictures from older posts, and from my iPhone to show you! I have purchased all of these on sale, or received them as gifts (thanks mom). I think getting them on sale is my secret for buying Gal Meets Glam dresses. They are 100% worth the investment, and will always be in style because they are such classic pieces and silhouettes. A new collection comes out about every month, and every month I look at it, and think: I want it all!! The next drop is March 13th, and I am so excited!! I have added the name of each dress below the picture. Because these are from the "older" collections, I cannot find most of the links. But here are my tips if you...