Skip to main content

Pre Fall Wish List

 

Yes, I said the F word- Fall. I am definitely someone who wants endless summer. But, there has been a few pieces that are leaning more fall that I have been eyeing. This is not me wishing away warm weather- just getting excited for another season of style! Pre-fall into early fall weather usually still feels like summer weather, so I tend to stick with my favorite blue and white palette. Even though I prefer to were blue, white and more muted pastels and neutrals, I am very drawn to a darker color way come fall and winter. I usually wear what makes me happy and some fall days that's a blue and white dress with espadrilles and others is a tailored navy skirt + button-up and flats. I always say that my style is classic, and there are so many fun sides to the classic style coin. My wishlist is definitely a mix of all the styles I love under that umbrella!

These flats should be on your fall wishlist! Use code SARAHFLINT-BALIBBYM for $50 off!


PRE-FALL WISHLIST:

Navy Skirt- I have been eyeing this skirt for a while! It looks perfect for pre fall and fall. A simple navy skirt is one of my favorite easy pieces that can be styled so many ways. Also love that this is from a small women owned business :) 

White T-shirt- I have been on the hunt for a nice, quality white t-shirt to wear with skirts, under blazers and with jeans/pants. I bought one from target last month to see if I would reach for a white t-shirt, and I have worn it a bunch so that is my sign to find more of an investment white t-shirt. I really like the one I linked because it has structured, looks like it hits just below the waist in a perfect way, and the material looks quality and not see through.

This Dress -- My ideal transition to fall and well into fall look is a long dress with longer sleeves. This dress is great for warmer leaning days and cool leaning days because its long but flowy and has sleeves. It is also so easy to style with espadrilles, sandals, sneakers or clogs. Grab a cardigan for chillier day, and it is such a great look. 

These Espadrilles -- My current espadrilles are very well loved, so I have been eyeing these ones to be my fall espadrilles. I love the chambray/blue color that is like a neutral to me and will match my entire wardrobe. Or maybe I just need to replace my current pair?!

White Button-up -- Every so often you just need to replace your white button-ups. I constantly reach for these tops because they are so easy to style! A button-up is definitely a wardrobe staple.

Black Nap Dress -- I have many colors of the Nap Dress, but I some how don't have a basic, classic black one. Again, this is another easy piece to style up so many ways, and is an easy dress to through on and look put together when you are unsure on what to wear. PS- There is a Hill House drop tomorrow! See my HHH Q+A to ensure drop day success :)

Straw Tote -- A straw tote does not seem very pre-fall, but honestly the weather stays warm far into September and even October so a straw tote still matches the season in my opinion. This one has a tan/nude straps that will transition nicely to the neutrals of fall. 

Also This Dress -- Another great long sleeve long dress!


As always,

#dontforgetyourpearls


SHOP THE POST:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Thanksgiving Look

Turtleneck  |   Skirt  |   Tights  |   Boots Thanksgiving is only one week away! I am excited to go home, and spend time with my family and friends. This is a holiday that is HARD to dress for. On one hand, you want to wear joggers and a big sweater because of all of the yummy food and treats. On the other hand, you want to dress up, or slightly dress up while still feeling comfy. Hence, the big dressing dilemma: how to create the right look for your kind of holiday? I like to dress it up a little , without wearing a cocktail outfit or gown, haha. I created this look for a dressy, casual look. It is an easy outfit to put together, and I bet you have some similar pieces in your closet! A turtleneck, plaid skirt and tights is such a classic fall look that is also great for this holiday. It is kind of an easy dressing equation too because it is so easy to mix and match what you have in your closet, or buy one new piece that you know will go with an...

My Gal Meets Glam Collection

Hello! You might have already figured this out, but I have a serious obsession with every single Gal Meets Glam dress and collection . I feel like I am starting to grow quite the collection of the insanely beautiful dresses. I recently did a poll on my Instagram, and you guys said that you wanted to see my collection. I have compiled pictures from older posts, and from my iPhone to show you! I have purchased all of these on sale, or received them as gifts (thanks mom). I think getting them on sale is my secret for buying Gal Meets Glam dresses. They are 100% worth the investment, and will always be in style because they are such classic pieces and silhouettes. A new collection comes out about every month, and every month I look at it, and think: I want it all!! The next drop is March 13th, and I am so excited!! I have added the name of each dress below the picture. Because these are from the "older" collections, I cannot find most of the links. But here are my tips if you...

What I'm Loving (+ GIVEAWAY!!!)

Here is the first What I'm Loving of 2019! I've really been into some very classic pieces at the start of this new year, and loving some old favorites! Classic Tan Trench //  I had my eye on this one from J. Crew for a LONG time. The other week, it was 25% off, I had a J. Crew gift card, AND I had $15 dollars in J. Crew rewards money, so I HAD to get it!! I am obsessed, and I cannot wait to wear it on repeat this spring!! Here are some more cute options that are on good sale!!: Tan Trench 1 , Tan Trench 2 .  Simple Closet Staple Pieces // I have been on Pinterest pinning a lot of more classic staple pieces. Things like simple solid colored turtle necks and sweaters. I recently bought this sweater from Tuckernuck , and have been wearing it on repeat! It is so easy to style well, and style differently. I recently wore it with black watch plaid pants and loafers. Loafers are another classic piece that I recently added to my wardrobe. My mom surprised me, and sent me these...