Skip to main content

Pre Fall Wish List

 

Yes, I said the F word- Fall. I am definitely someone who wants endless summer. But, there has been a few pieces that are leaning more fall that I have been eyeing. This is not me wishing away warm weather- just getting excited for another season of style! Pre-fall into early fall weather usually still feels like summer weather, so I tend to stick with my favorite blue and white palette. Even though I prefer to were blue, white and more muted pastels and neutrals, I am very drawn to a darker color way come fall and winter. I usually wear what makes me happy and some fall days that's a blue and white dress with espadrilles and others is a tailored navy skirt + button-up and flats. I always say that my style is classic, and there are so many fun sides to the classic style coin. My wishlist is definitely a mix of all the styles I love under that umbrella!

These flats should be on your fall wishlist! Use code SARAHFLINT-BALIBBYM for $50 off!


PRE-FALL WISHLIST:

Navy Skirt- I have been eyeing this skirt for a while! It looks perfect for pre fall and fall. A simple navy skirt is one of my favorite easy pieces that can be styled so many ways. Also love that this is from a small women owned business :) 

White T-shirt- I have been on the hunt for a nice, quality white t-shirt to wear with skirts, under blazers and with jeans/pants. I bought one from target last month to see if I would reach for a white t-shirt, and I have worn it a bunch so that is my sign to find more of an investment white t-shirt. I really like the one I linked because it has structured, looks like it hits just below the waist in a perfect way, and the material looks quality and not see through.

This Dress -- My ideal transition to fall and well into fall look is a long dress with longer sleeves. This dress is great for warmer leaning days and cool leaning days because its long but flowy and has sleeves. It is also so easy to style with espadrilles, sandals, sneakers or clogs. Grab a cardigan for chillier day, and it is such a great look. 

These Espadrilles -- My current espadrilles are very well loved, so I have been eyeing these ones to be my fall espadrilles. I love the chambray/blue color that is like a neutral to me and will match my entire wardrobe. Or maybe I just need to replace my current pair?!

White Button-up -- Every so often you just need to replace your white button-ups. I constantly reach for these tops because they are so easy to style! A button-up is definitely a wardrobe staple.

Black Nap Dress -- I have many colors of the Nap Dress, but I some how don't have a basic, classic black one. Again, this is another easy piece to style up so many ways, and is an easy dress to through on and look put together when you are unsure on what to wear. PS- There is a Hill House drop tomorrow! See my HHH Q+A to ensure drop day success :)

Straw Tote -- A straw tote does not seem very pre-fall, but honestly the weather stays warm far into September and even October so a straw tote still matches the season in my opinion. This one has a tan/nude straps that will transition nicely to the neutrals of fall. 

Also This Dress -- Another great long sleeve long dress!


As always,

#dontforgetyourpearls


SHOP THE POST:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coastal Grandmother Aesthetic

  Who else has been loving the  Coastal Grandmother aesthetic trend on TikTok? I've been very engrossed in this trend that is actually not at all trendy and a nod to classic style, which I LOVE. Classic summer style is one of my favorite facets of classic style- linen dresses and pants, sun hats, walks on the beach and lots of rosΓ©. This is literally me. And I consider myself a grandmillennial, so coastal grandmother is not too far off. Some may call it coast-grand-millennial ;) ALSO, a couple of weeks ago the Today Show did a segment on the trend, and featured a clip from one of my coastal gran TikToks! These are things you need to create your own coastal grandmother aesthetic, the coastal grandmother starter kit if you will. You probably have most of these things in your closet if you are a fellow classic style lover, like myself. So lets all live our lives as if we lived in a Nancy Meyers movie, and have the best coastal grandmother girl summer. Coast Grandmother Essentials: - B

What I Packed for Rhode Island

  I am SO excited to be back on the East Coast for a bit. Today, we are driving to Rhode Island to spend the long weekend and celebrate my cousin's 30th birthday (thirty, flirting and thriving, right?!). I have only been to Rhode Island on one other occasion, and that was a marching band trip where we marched in the oldest Fourth of July celebration in the country. Thinking back on that, it was a very surreal experience that I am grateful for, and I am even more excited to get to go back to that state and explore as an adult. As soon as I knew we would be going to Rhode Island, I thought about the outfits for the trip. It invoked a sense of the classic East Coast prep style that I already love so much, and so I took that as my packing inspiration! The Kiel James Patrick store/brand is based out of Newport, RI, so I will definitely be visiting and I had to leave room in my suitcase for some new KJP pieces. I haven't had to pack for travel in awhile, so I decided to take a new ap

Favorite Spots: St. Paul, MN

I have been thinking about Minnesota lately, and felt like reminiscing on some of my favorite spots in St. Paul, MN. Most people hear a city in Minnesota, and think Minneapolis. Although I love the treasures of Minneapolis, I went to college in St. Paul (Roll Toms πŸ˜ŠπŸ’œ), and lived there for 6 years, so it has a special place in my heart. First off, lets get familiar with this city. St. Paul is the state capitol of MN!! It is NOT Minneapolis as so many people think! It is the older of the Twin Cities, and I think has more charm. Its divided into neighborhoods like any other city, and some of the best spots, are little neighborhood gems. The Twin Cities are both equally "Foodie" places, and we love some craft breweries/distilleries, and good eats!! Grandview Theatre pictured above! Used to walk there during college just to get popcorn! Merriam Park University of St. Thomas - my alma matter! (I surprisingly do not have any good pics of UST..) Izzie's Ice Cre