Skip to main content

10 Things I am Loving for Fall


I have been doing a lot of shopping and online browsing, lately. (I shared on my Instagram that I had covid 5 weeks ago and am still having lingering symptoms- so all the resting and long study breaks I have to take are full of scrolling through new fall arrivals, aha.) I am never excited for fall because I love summer and the warm sunny weather, but I adore to see all the new fall arrivals. I love how the "trend" this fall is almost back to classic style, which is fine with me because that means more shopping options! I picked my top 10 finds that I have been eyeing/maybe already ordered for the fall. Enjoy friends :)


Ballet Flats -- So apparently ballet flats are back "in." For me and my classic style, they were never out but I guess it is a big trend for this fall! I have these flats and they are so comfortable and needed no break in time as the leather is buttery soft. I have been lusting over the black pair and even the light blue pair and woven pair. I love that you can get them with a painted monogram too!

The Lady Jacket -- J. Crew brought back their iconic Lady Jacket for fall and the color ways are so good. I seriously love every single one. There is a light blue one but that sold out fast, so now the white with black trim and navy options are left but I love them both. Such classic wardrobe staples. 

Oversized Striped Sweater -- Doesn't ship until October, but I couldn't resist. Its the perfect Coastal Grandmother Fall sweater!

Fall Floral Dress -- You know my deep for blue and white, but when the season starts to change I also fall for the moody fall florals. This dress is stunning- the pattern! Love a long dress to transition to fall and its so easy to add a boot and cute little jacket for when it gets chillier. And if you are in need of some fall blue and white you'll love this dress just as much as I do :)

New Nap Dress -- I definitely ordered this on HHH Fall drop day! I see endless possibilities to style this one as the weather cools off. Again, another blue and white number perfect for fall. 

Slingbacks -- I love the look of a good slingback for fall. It is so easy to style with a cute dress or jeans. The check pattern on these with the cap toe make these look even more chic. Don't forget you can always use my code at Sarah Flint for $50 off your own pair: SARAHFLINT-BALIBBYM. 

Polk-a-dot Skirt -- I am usually not a polk-a-dot girlie, but this skirt caught my eye- it is really so cute. I think you could style it with a white button-down or turtleneck and ballet flats and it would be the perfect fall look.

Relaxed Fit Button-Up -- You can never have too many button-ups in my opinion :) The relaxed fit seems very in this fall and I love how it can pair with skirts, jeans, and dress up a leggings, sneakers and sweater around the shoulders look. 

Mini Bag in Tan -- I have actually been eyeing this little bag since last winter. It is so adorably chic and I love how you can get it embossed with your initials. It comes in a lot of colors but I love this tan/saddle as it will go with everything!

Shirt Dress -- A shirt dress is such a great staple in your closet. I imagine layering this with a cable knit sweater and either ballet flats, loafers or boots for the fall. Tres chic!


As always,

#dontforgetyourpearls


SHOP THE POST:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Thanksgiving Look

Turtleneck  |   Skirt  |   Tights  |   Boots Thanksgiving is only one week away! I am excited to go home, and spend time with my family and friends. This is a holiday that is HARD to dress for. On one hand, you want to wear joggers and a big sweater because of all of the yummy food and treats. On the other hand, you want to dress up, or slightly dress up while still feeling comfy. Hence, the big dressing dilemma: how to create the right look for your kind of holiday? I like to dress it up a little , without wearing a cocktail outfit or gown, haha. I created this look for a dressy, casual look. It is an easy outfit to put together, and I bet you have some similar pieces in your closet! A turtleneck, plaid skirt and tights is such a classic fall look that is also great for this holiday. It is kind of an easy dressing equation too because it is so easy to mix and match what you have in your closet, or buy one new piece that you know will go with an...

My Gal Meets Glam Collection

Hello! You might have already figured this out, but I have a serious obsession with every single Gal Meets Glam dress and collection . I feel like I am starting to grow quite the collection of the insanely beautiful dresses. I recently did a poll on my Instagram, and you guys said that you wanted to see my collection. I have compiled pictures from older posts, and from my iPhone to show you! I have purchased all of these on sale, or received them as gifts (thanks mom). I think getting them on sale is my secret for buying Gal Meets Glam dresses. They are 100% worth the investment, and will always be in style because they are such classic pieces and silhouettes. A new collection comes out about every month, and every month I look at it, and think: I want it all!! The next drop is March 13th, and I am so excited!! I have added the name of each dress below the picture. Because these are from the "older" collections, I cannot find most of the links. But here are my tips if you...

What I'm Loving (+ GIVEAWAY!!!)

Here is the first What I'm Loving of 2019! I've really been into some very classic pieces at the start of this new year, and loving some old favorites! Classic Tan Trench //  I had my eye on this one from J. Crew for a LONG time. The other week, it was 25% off, I had a J. Crew gift card, AND I had $15 dollars in J. Crew rewards money, so I HAD to get it!! I am obsessed, and I cannot wait to wear it on repeat this spring!! Here are some more cute options that are on good sale!!: Tan Trench 1 , Tan Trench 2 .  Simple Closet Staple Pieces // I have been on Pinterest pinning a lot of more classic staple pieces. Things like simple solid colored turtle necks and sweaters. I recently bought this sweater from Tuckernuck , and have been wearing it on repeat! It is so easy to style well, and style differently. I recently wore it with black watch plaid pants and loafers. Loafers are another classic piece that I recently added to my wardrobe. My mom surprised me, and sent me these...