Skip to main content

A J. Crew Sweater

I am in love with this sweater from J. Crew. I first bought it in the cream color in a bigger size to have a cozy sweater. I wore it all the time after I bought it. I think I wore it like 4 days in one week, once! So the other day when J. Crew was having a sale, I had to buy more of this sweater. I got it in the pretty emerald green color, and navy!

Fall means sweater weather, but so many sweaters are wool, which I am allergic to 😩. When I found the J. Crew sweater, I WAS SO HAPPY TO SEE IT WAS COTTON. Even though it is cotton, I think it is just as warm as a wool sweater, and it does not make me itch or break out!! Also, there seems to be frequent sales this time of year at J. Crew, and this sweater is usually included, or it is already on sale!!


Cream Sweater, pearls, hair bow, Warby Parker Glasses. 


Navy Sweater, pearls, Tiffany bracelet, plaid blanket scarf. 

I have the cream color in a medium for coziness, and the green and navy in x-small for a fitted look. It definitely fits true to size, or maybe slightly large. And, the x-small is long enough for my 5' 9" height, and to cover my long torso!



Green sweater, houndstooth skirt, Hunter boots. 

Cream Sweater, gingham pants, gingham flats. 

This sweater is very popular and seems to sell out when quickly when it goes back in stock. So, keep Checking Jcrew.com, and look in stores for this amazing sweater. I have seen it on sale racks in stores, so that is even better!! The hunt for this sweater is totally worth it!


Do you want to see this sweater in different ways? Leave a comment and let me know if you have any cute ideas!!


As always,

#dontforgetyourpearls

PS-- It is exam week, and it is kicking my butt 😂. But, Next week is a holiday, and I get to go home for the entire week!! Check my Instagram (@libbylovespearls) for all things Minnesota Thanksgiving and Christmas!!

PPS-- It is supposed to snow today, so I am definitely wear one of these sweaters!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Thanksgiving Look

Turtleneck  |   Skirt  |   Tights  |   Boots Thanksgiving is only one week away! I am excited to go home, and spend time with my family and friends. This is a holiday that is HARD to dress for. On one hand, you want to wear joggers and a big sweater because of all of the yummy food and treats. On the other hand, you want to dress up, or slightly dress up while still feeling comfy. Hence, the big dressing dilemma: how to create the right look for your kind of holiday? I like to dress it up a little , without wearing a cocktail outfit or gown, haha. I created this look for a dressy, casual look. It is an easy outfit to put together, and I bet you have some similar pieces in your closet! A turtleneck, plaid skirt and tights is such a classic fall look that is also great for this holiday. It is kind of an easy dressing equation too because it is so easy to mix and match what you have in your closet, or buy one new piece that you know will go with an...

My Gal Meets Glam Collection

Hello! You might have already figured this out, but I have a serious obsession with every single Gal Meets Glam dress and collection . I feel like I am starting to grow quite the collection of the insanely beautiful dresses. I recently did a poll on my Instagram, and you guys said that you wanted to see my collection. I have compiled pictures from older posts, and from my iPhone to show you! I have purchased all of these on sale, or received them as gifts (thanks mom). I think getting them on sale is my secret for buying Gal Meets Glam dresses. They are 100% worth the investment, and will always be in style because they are such classic pieces and silhouettes. A new collection comes out about every month, and every month I look at it, and think: I want it all!! The next drop is March 13th, and I am so excited!! I have added the name of each dress below the picture. Because these are from the "older" collections, I cannot find most of the links. But here are my tips if you...

What I'm Loving (+ GIVEAWAY!!!)

Here is the first What I'm Loving of 2019! I've really been into some very classic pieces at the start of this new year, and loving some old favorites! Classic Tan Trench //  I had my eye on this one from J. Crew for a LONG time. The other week, it was 25% off, I had a J. Crew gift card, AND I had $15 dollars in J. Crew rewards money, so I HAD to get it!! I am obsessed, and I cannot wait to wear it on repeat this spring!! Here are some more cute options that are on good sale!!: Tan Trench 1 , Tan Trench 2 .  Simple Closet Staple Pieces // I have been on Pinterest pinning a lot of more classic staple pieces. Things like simple solid colored turtle necks and sweaters. I recently bought this sweater from Tuckernuck , and have been wearing it on repeat! It is so easy to style well, and style differently. I recently wore it with black watch plaid pants and loafers. Loafers are another classic piece that I recently added to my wardrobe. My mom surprised me, and sent me these...