Skip to main content

Stars Hollow Style

 

Just around the corner from where our Finger Lakes Airbnb was the cutest main street of the town. It was lined with older homes of Victorian architecture, and lots of colorful trees. It really felt like Stars Hollow in Gilmore Girls. I was just missing some coffee from Luke's and the Gazebo.

Blazer  |  Skirt  |  Turtleneck  |  OTK Boots {try and use code ACTFAST for 10% off!} (also here)







Just look at those colors!!

I reallllly want to share and talk about this blazer. It is an adorable plaid check blazer that's perfect for fall. The best part about it is that it is wool free, and is only $32! I do not often shop for clothes at Target, but when I saw this blazer, I knew it would be a winner. I also feel like grown-up Rory in A Year in the Life would totally wear this outfit or something incredible similar!

These OTK boots are another piece in my cool weather wardrobe and are something that would not be completely my style, but I find myself wearing all the time. They are the Blondo Waterproof Velma boots in suede. I actually got them on sale at the end of last season, but now that I know how much I reach for them, I would not regret spending full price on them. I will have them forever, and they get bonus points for being waterproof! 

So if you need me, I will be watching Gilmore Girls and drinking coffee from my Luke's mug on repeat until spring. In the words of Taylor Doose: "Breathe in folks, it smells like fall."

Blazer  |  Skirt  |  Turtleneck  |  OTK Boots {try and use code ACTFAST for 10% off!} (also here)

As always,

#dontforgetyourpearls

PS- I found this PERFECT Gilmore Girls mug while writing this post, and had to share!! Check out all of her cute GG things!








Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Thanksgiving Look

Turtleneck  |   Skirt  |   Tights  |   Boots Thanksgiving is only one week away! I am excited to go home, and spend time with my family and friends. This is a holiday that is HARD to dress for. On one hand, you want to wear joggers and a big sweater because of all of the yummy food and treats. On the other hand, you want to dress up, or slightly dress up while still feeling comfy. Hence, the big dressing dilemma: how to create the right look for your kind of holiday? I like to dress it up a little , without wearing a cocktail outfit or gown, haha. I created this look for a dressy, casual look. It is an easy outfit to put together, and I bet you have some similar pieces in your closet! A turtleneck, plaid skirt and tights is such a classic fall look that is also great for this holiday. It is kind of an easy dressing equation too because it is so easy to mix and match what you have in your closet, or buy one new piece that you know will go with an...

My Gal Meets Glam Collection

Hello! You might have already figured this out, but I have a serious obsession with every single Gal Meets Glam dress and collection . I feel like I am starting to grow quite the collection of the insanely beautiful dresses. I recently did a poll on my Instagram, and you guys said that you wanted to see my collection. I have compiled pictures from older posts, and from my iPhone to show you! I have purchased all of these on sale, or received them as gifts (thanks mom). I think getting them on sale is my secret for buying Gal Meets Glam dresses. They are 100% worth the investment, and will always be in style because they are such classic pieces and silhouettes. A new collection comes out about every month, and every month I look at it, and think: I want it all!! The next drop is March 13th, and I am so excited!! I have added the name of each dress below the picture. Because these are from the "older" collections, I cannot find most of the links. But here are my tips if you...

What I'm Loving (+ GIVEAWAY!!!)

Here is the first What I'm Loving of 2019! I've really been into some very classic pieces at the start of this new year, and loving some old favorites! Classic Tan Trench //  I had my eye on this one from J. Crew for a LONG time. The other week, it was 25% off, I had a J. Crew gift card, AND I had $15 dollars in J. Crew rewards money, so I HAD to get it!! I am obsessed, and I cannot wait to wear it on repeat this spring!! Here are some more cute options that are on good sale!!: Tan Trench 1 , Tan Trench 2 .  Simple Closet Staple Pieces // I have been on Pinterest pinning a lot of more classic staple pieces. Things like simple solid colored turtle necks and sweaters. I recently bought this sweater from Tuckernuck , and have been wearing it on repeat! It is so easy to style well, and style differently. I recently wore it with black watch plaid pants and loafers. Loafers are another classic piece that I recently added to my wardrobe. My mom surprised me, and sent me these...