Skip to main content

What I'm Loving no. 21

 

As usual, I am going to start with my broken record "I can't believe its already [insert month here]." But, is it actually November?!?!?? I am excited, and already decorating and planning for the Holiday season? Absolutely!! October was a pretty fun month, and I made sure to fill it with all of the pumpkin things. We even took a fall road trip to the Finger Lakes, and it was incredibly beautiful this time of year. I have a really mixed bag of monthly favorites, so enjoy haha!! I hope this is another great distraction from the week we have had.

1. Pumpkin Candle- This is one of my favorite pumpkin scented candles I have found. I love that it is not too sweet, and not too over bearing or spicy. It is the perfect amount of warm, cozy pumpkin feeling. I think it is a good scent that you could burn through the holiday season because it is a warm scent that reminds of fall through Thanksgiving to Christmas baking!

2. Pumpkin O's (or cheerios)- I do not eat cereal often, but always buy a box when I am craving it. Last month, I bought pumpkin cereal and OMG so so tasty! I technically have the Cheerios version because the Trader Joe's version was sold out when I went to the store, but they are just as tasty. My friend Cara (@always_cara) told me to it with oatmilk, and she was right- it was the best combo. I did try it with almond milk, and the almond milk took away from the pumpkin flavor.

3. Margaux Demi Flats- I feel like I talk about these shoes all the time, but I love these flats. I also LOVE that I get to be an ambassador for this amazing company. The flats, and all of their shoes, are so comfy and the souls are memory foam! Cute and comfy at its finest! Here's my 10% off discount code for you guys to use: libby10.

4. New lululemon leggings- I normally stick to an Align or Wunder Under leggings, but wow I really like this style and fabric. I have been wearing for a couple of workouts every week, and love that they have pockets, sit higher on the waist, and are equal parts compressive/stretchy/comfy! I really recommend these if you are a gal with a smaller waist than hips because the fit is perfect!

5. Mini-Uggs- I have had these since 2008, I think. Since last winter, they have become my wear around the house slippers. They are definitely boots that you can wear out and about, and I do this, but my feet are always cold, so the mini Uggs versus the Ugg slippers covers all of the your foot and ankle. I am going to ask for another pair for Christmas because I wear them that much, and mine are actually that old, haha.


Some More Things:

1. I launched my 2020 Holiday Gift Guide. (You can always find it at the top of my blog!) Here is my Small Business Gift Guide. 

2. Random, but I recently started to love oat milk!

3. I finished American Royals and started the sequel Majesty! Loving it so far. 

4. This Mexican Quinoa Stew has been the perfect cozy night dinner. 

5. I am having such heart eyes for this tartan dress from Tuckernuck.

6. I bought these black jeans!

7. My Finger Lakes Travel Guide is up!


As always,

#dontforgetyourpearls






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Thanksgiving Look

Turtleneck  |   Skirt  |   Tights  |   Boots Thanksgiving is only one week away! I am excited to go home, and spend time with my family and friends. This is a holiday that is HARD to dress for. On one hand, you want to wear joggers and a big sweater because of all of the yummy food and treats. On the other hand, you want to dress up, or slightly dress up while still feeling comfy. Hence, the big dressing dilemma: how to create the right look for your kind of holiday? I like to dress it up a little , without wearing a cocktail outfit or gown, haha. I created this look for a dressy, casual look. It is an easy outfit to put together, and I bet you have some similar pieces in your closet! A turtleneck, plaid skirt and tights is such a classic fall look that is also great for this holiday. It is kind of an easy dressing equation too because it is so easy to mix and match what you have in your closet, or buy one new piece that you know will go with an...

Tied with Tartan

  Happy Monday, friends! It is December, and that means you can catch me wearing plaid about every day. I wore this dress the other week, and have showed it on my Instagram, but it is still on sale, so I thought this outfit needed its own post! Dress | Shoes c/o (use libby10 for 10% off at Margaux ) | Headband J. Crew always puts out some of the best holiday pieces, in my opinion. I love all the of the plaids because they just feel so classic and timeless, and I know I will be able to wear them for forever. This new dress caught my eye this year: it is plaid, a shirt dress, AND has ruffles! I was instantly sold, and even more so during their holiday sales. And, it is still on sale- its 50% off with an extra 20% off with code FESTIVE! I am wearing a size small, and it is not too short on me. I do think, as with all J. Crew, that it runs a tad big, so you could definitely size down (I miraculously could have fit into a xs). It doesn't button all the way down, which I think is a ...

My Gal Meets Glam Collection

Hello! You might have already figured this out, but I have a serious obsession with every single Gal Meets Glam dress and collection . I feel like I am starting to grow quite the collection of the insanely beautiful dresses. I recently did a poll on my Instagram, and you guys said that you wanted to see my collection. I have compiled pictures from older posts, and from my iPhone to show you! I have purchased all of these on sale, or received them as gifts (thanks mom). I think getting them on sale is my secret for buying Gal Meets Glam dresses. They are 100% worth the investment, and will always be in style because they are such classic pieces and silhouettes. A new collection comes out about every month, and every month I look at it, and think: I want it all!! The next drop is March 13th, and I am so excited!! I have added the name of each dress below the picture. Because these are from the "older" collections, I cannot find most of the links. But here are my tips if you...